• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!

In summary, the speaker is running low on catalogs in August and doesn't want to spend money on new ones. They played a "Bigger or Better" game with catalogs at a recent event, where guests could trade their current catalog for a new Fall/Winter mini catalog or a Fall/Winter Host Packet. This resulted in three bookings and everyone thought it was a fun idea. The speaker is giving extra discounts or incentives in the Host Packet as a way to book more shows. Others in the conversation loved the idea and thought it was creative.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
It's August, and I'm running low on catalogs. I don't really want to spend a bunch of money on new ones...(I bought 25 from one of my team members, and just ordered 25 for $15 from Supply - and that's it for me) but I have 7 shows this month!

Sooo, last night I played a "Bigger or Better" game with the catalogs. I brought a bunch of F/W Mini Catalogs with me, and several Fall/Winter Host Packets.

At the end of the evening, when I was explaining Checkout, and told everyone there that we were going to play Bigger or Better when I helped them with their order. Bring your catalog to my check-out station, and you'll be given a choice. You can keep the catalog you have, or you can trade up for the new F/W mini catalog - and be one of the first to see the new Fall products, OR you can trade up for even bigger and better, and trade your catalog for a F/W Host Packet, which includes the new F/W full catalogs, with all new F/W recipes in it, and your passport to tons of free & discounted products!

Everyone thought this was a lot of fun to do - and I got 3 bookings at checkout! 2 for Sept. and 1 for Oct.! ( out of 10 guests)

Not bad!! Way to be creative!

I've got a quick question and I'm tired so forgive me for being slow on the up-swing. When you said that it's a ''passport to tons of free & discounted products", are you giving extra discounts or is it just a fancier way to booking a show? Besides my question, I LOVE the idea!

Jinkies said:
I've got a quick question and I'm tired so forgive me for being slow on the up-swing. When you said that it's a ''passport to tons of free & discounted products", are you giving extra discounts or is it just a fancier way to booking a show? Besides my question, I LOVE the idea!

Yes, that.:D

Cool idea, Becky.

Nice! Really Nice!!

love it!!!!

Sounds great! way to book from your booking!!

Great idea!

I love the wording you used! Great thinking!

so creative! thanks for sharing.

Great idea.

Super cute idea! :D

Amazing, well done!

1. What is the "Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!"?

The "Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!" is a game or activity that is played or demonstrated at Pampered Chef parties. It is meant to engage guests, showcase the products, and make the party more fun and interactive.

2. How do I know what "Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!" to do?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of "Fun Things" that have been successful at other parties. You can choose one that fits your style and the interests of your guests. You can also come up with your own unique "Fun Thing" to make your party stand out.

3. Do I have to do a "Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!" at every party?

No, "Fun Things" are not mandatory for every party. They are meant to enhance the party experience and are optional. However, most consultants find that incorporating a "Fun Thing" at their parties increases guest engagement and leads to higher sales.

4. Can I customize the "Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!" to fit my party theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize the "Fun Thing" to fit your party theme. For example, if you are having a holiday-themed party, you can incorporate a "Holiday Baking Challenge" as your "Fun Thing". You can also adapt the game or activity to fit the demographic of your guests.

5. How can I make sure the "Fun Thing I Did at My Show Last Night!" is a success?

The key to a successful "Fun Thing" is to make it engaging, interactive, and relevant to the products you are showcasing. Make sure to explain the rules clearly and encourage everyone to participate. Also, have some small prizes or incentives for the winners to make it even more exciting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies