• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Host a Girls' Night Out Party with PC, Facials, and Fun - No Strippers Needed!

In summary, the woman who approached me in the bank about PC wanted to host a party with her friends and offered to book it for me. She said that if I was offended by her getting a stripper, she would continue the party with her friends. When I replied that I was okay with it, she said that each to their own. I laughed when she said this because it sounded just like me.
Trying to book a party with a women who approached me in the bank about PC. She does babysitting in her home and wants to invite her mom, grandma, family, and babysitting moms. She really got going with a girls night out theme and will have a friend from a salon offering facials and nails. Sounds great right?? Then she says would you be offended if I got a stripper:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye: I didn't know what to say because quite honestly the answer is yes (no offense) so I said lets have the PC party and I will leave and you can continue the party into the night with your friends.
That is a first for me!!!!!!

I think she wants you to be the caterer....

I agree with Linda... :(

Here's one...At my team training today I was joking about being safe at shows and my holier-than-thou/church going/God fearing/prayer-group-running consultant announces that she never worries about that because she's licensed to carry a concealed weapon and holds up her purse as she's saying it.Ummmm... does that mean she had a gun in my home during our meeting????

finley1991 said:
Here's one...

At my team training today I was joking about being safe at shows and my holier-than-thou/church going/God fearing/prayer-group-running consultant announces that she never worries about that because she's licensed to carry a concealed weapon and holds up her purse as she's saying it.

Ummmm... does that mean she had a gun in my home during our meeting????

I know this is a serious post but can I just say you cracked me up? You said it just the same way I would. Love it!

ANd to answer your question...yes, it does appear that she comes to your mtgs 'well equipped' with more than her thinking head on. :goodluck:

Thanks Melissa! I just wish I could have seen the look on my face when she did it because I know I was horrified!!!!!A few minutes ago I got a text from another consultant who was there asking me if she was serious or not. Each to their own I guess!!! :D

Bwhaha! You are a riot girl! Yup, believing in God doesn't mean you can't be prepared to postpone your scheduled meeting with him should the need arise. ;)

Yes, sounds like she had one on her. Although part of most states Concealed Handgun Permit requirements is that it remain concealed, out of sight & that others not be aware you are packing. I guess she was cleaning her gun at that point of the class & missed the rules? :veryfunny:

1. What is "Laugh of the Day!!"?

"Laugh of the Day!!" is a daily dose of humor and laughter that aims to brighten up your day and make you smile.

2. How often is "Laugh of the Day!!" updated?

"Laugh of the Day!!" is updated every day with a new joke, meme, or funny video.

3. Can I submit my own content to "Laugh of the Day!!"?

Yes, we encourage submissions from our audience! You can send us your funny jokes, memes, or videos through our social media pages or email.

4. Is "Laugh of the Day!!" appropriate for all ages?

While we strive to keep our content family-friendly, some jokes or memes may contain mild adult humor. Parental discretion is advised.

5. How can I stay updated on "Laugh of the Day!!"?

You can follow us on our social media pages, subscribe to our email newsletter, or check our website daily for the latest "Laugh of the Day!!" content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Pamper Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
catrin
  • sillylittlechef