• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Cook and Book Training the Key to Recruiting New Team Members?

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:You can and WILL do it Meg! We're here rooting you on!Kristi,That's awesome for you!! Congrats! You're doing a great job!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So I held my first ever cook and book today! Yay!! The only thing I was afraid was that I had never held one and I only had one RSVP! But that was okay for me because I she's my FD and I'll spend all day answering and training for her. :)

Well she called me at 12:30 to let me know that she was coming, bringing her newest recruit Molly and Molly was bringing her mom and mom's friend. Well, they came in and did introductions. We got to know each other for about 15 minutes and then I found out why the mom and friend came.

We then did the cook part and the mom did everything!! In fact, she told me what to do! She knew the recipe by heart just by doing it once the other night!

We got in the list of 100 and I asked what's holding them back, and they both said NOTHING!! :party::party: I said, alright, are you ready to sign up right now? They both said YES!!

So, I submitted two online agreements for my recruit's recruit!! I now have 2 future directors in my first line until Andrea promotes! YAY!! :D:D

Very successful day, huh? :D

What a great day for you :D Congratulations!

Oh my GOSH, Kristi, that's awesome!!!!! I'm so happy for you. See, those other consultants are already being replaced. Way to go!!!

YAY KRISTI!!!!

:party::party::party:

pamperedbecky said:
Oh my GOSH, Kristi, that's awesome!!!!! I'm so happy for you. See, those other consultants are already being replaced. Way to go!!!

Exactly!! Thank you!

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:

Please Lord, blow some of that recruiting mojo north into my cluster with the next Hurricane/Tropical storm.
Amen:pray::pray:

Great job Kristi!:party::party:

Wow, now that's a successful meeting! Great job!

amy07 said:
:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:

Please Lord, blow some of that recruiting mojo north into my cluster with the next Hurricane/Tropical storm.
Amen:pray::pray:

Great job Kristi!:party::party:

Amy, you are SO funny! That really cracked me up!

Thank you!! :D

Awesome! You are rockin' it girlfriend.Now come play Bowling Buddies on FB so i can beat you at something. :)

DebbieJ said:
Awesome! You are rockin' it girlfriend.

Now come play Bowling Buddies on FB so i can beat you at something. :)
Ha!! That's funny. Bowl with me too. I'm addicted!

Wow, Kristi! That's GREAT!!!

That is fantastic! Congratulations!

Thanks guys! I told my dh last night and he said that he thought that I was losing interest in PC. I said No, it's that I'm growing my team and that takes a lot of work!! I applaud everyone that gets balanced business b/c thats hard!

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:
HOLY MOLY

That is fantastic! I am excited for you!
I have made a promise to myself that I am going to REALLY work the 3+2+1 method (that being 6 contacts a day)~I'd like to prove to myself that I can do it and show other nay-sayers that it really does work! Maybe I'll have some news like this in a few weeks!

chefmeg said:
HOLY MOLY

I have made a promise to myself that I am going to REALLY work the 3+2+1 method (that being 6 contacts a day)~I'd like to prove to myself that I can do it and show other nay-sayers that it really does work! Maybe I'll have some news like this in a few weeks!

You can do it!! go visit Jennifer!;) worked for me! atleast show wise - I'm still working on the recruits......

Wow what a great day for you!!!I might be telling my girls to be bringing guests with them next Saturday to our C&B!

chefmeg said:
HOLY MOLY

You can and WILL do it Meg! We're here rooting you on!

Kristi,
That's awesome for you!! All of your hard work will pay off :)
CONGRATS

so impressive..and motivating!

you go girl!!

What is "Cook and Book Training"?

"Cook and Book Training" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that combines cooking demonstrations with book clubs. It allows individuals to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while also discussing popular books with fellow participants.

How often are "Cook and Book Training" sessions held?

"Cook and Book Training" sessions are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the availability of the host and participants.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate in "Cook and Book Training"?

No, "Cook and Book Training" is designed for individuals of all cooking levels. Our trained consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and techniques.

What types of recipes are typically featured in "Cook and Book Training" sessions?

The recipes featured in "Cook and Book Training" are selected based on the book being discussed. They can range from simple appetizers and snacks to more complex main dishes and desserts.

Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "Cook and Book Training"?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "Cook and Book Training". However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products used in the demonstrations, our consultants will be happy to assist you with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef