• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Consultant's Corner Experiencing Technical Difficulties?

The HO leads are awesome and I'm sure you'll be getting more!!:)I am kinda bummed that the main website is down because what happens to all those leads they would be sharing with all of us?!:confused:Maybe we'll get a rush of them...
I can get in, but everytime I try to go to a different screen it times out on me......I have 2 on-line orders that I can't view - and I need the CC#'s to close this show!

Beth,

I just sent an email with the copy of my show showing the time I submitted the show. I do hope it works, but if it doesn't at least I tried :) Thanks for the tip!

I hope it's back up later. I still haven't submitted my kit enhancement order (I know, I know, I had all month) & need to do it today!

Still not having any luck getting to CC. I also tried the link posted earlier, and I can't get in.

Very frustrating!!
Tracy

I just tried getting in again, with the link provided on page one of this thread, and now cannot even get into that! UGH!

I can't even get on to PC's main website.

I just called and she said we need the proof that it was submitted successfully. So if you are able to get it in the window, so to speak, you will have that proof. She said it will still count too. I do hope she is right.

I Just logged into CC! Don't know how long it will be up...but so far so good.

I just got on too!

I just got on, but when I went to do my show options it gives me the
"your time has expired"
I am getting frustrated!!!!

It went through!I'M NOT INACTIVE! I'M NOT INACTIVE! I'M NOT INACTIVE! I'M NOT INACTIVE!

My show went through and I AM NOT INACTIVE! Whew! I am so relieved to know that the hard work went through. I can't wait to tell my director (who is in the Bahamas right now) that she can't have my recruit! Carol, I did it!

Now to focus on May and HWC!

Thanks, for letting me SHOUT!

WooHoo! Good for you!

Rae -- you crack me up :) Thank you, I needed the laugh. With the day I had today getting hammered dosen't sound so bad... I suppose a glass of wine after the kids to go bed will have to suffice.

raebates said:
Of course it seems slow if you're getting hammered. Drinking and submitting don't mix.

Oh, wait, you're probably talking about the site getting hammered with lots of attempts to submit. That's different. Nevermind. [She said, channelling Emily Litella.]

<h2>1. Is Consultant's Corner experiencing technical difficulties?</h2><p>Yes, there have been reports of technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.</p><h2>2. Is anyone else having a problem getting to the PC website?</h2><p>We have received a few reports of users having trouble accessing the PC website. Our team is investigating the issue and working towards a solution.</p><h2>3. I can't get to Consultant's Corner to check my shows. What should I do?</h2><p>We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, please try accessing Consultant's Corner at a later time or contact our customer support for assistance.</p><h2>4. Is there an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved?</h2><p>We understand the urgency of the situation and our team is working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible. However, we do not have an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.</p><h2>5. Can I still place orders or host shows during this time?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders and host shows during this time. The technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner should not affect these functions. However, if you encounter any issues, please contact our customer support for assistance.</p>

1. Is Consultant's Corner experiencing technical difficulties?

Yes, there have been reports of technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. Is anyone else having a problem getting to the PC website?

We have received a few reports of users having trouble accessing the PC website. Our team is investigating the issue and working towards a solution.

3. I can't get to Consultant's Corner to check my shows. What should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, please try accessing Consultant's Corner at a later time or contact our customer support for assistance.

4. Is there an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved?

We understand the urgency of the situation and our team is working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible. However, we do not have an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Can I still place orders or host shows during this time?

Yes, you can still place orders and host shows during this time. The technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner should not affect these functions. However, if you encounter any issues, please contact our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
Adrian
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat