• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Consultant's Corner Experiencing Technical Difficulties?

The HO leads are awesome and I'm sure you'll be getting more!!:)I am kinda bummed that the main website is down because what happens to all those leads they would be sharing with all of us?!:confused:Maybe we'll get a rush of them...
DMB75
Is anyone else having a problem getting to the PC website? I can't get to Consultant's Corner to check my shows.

Donna

Nope - it came up just fine!

It's not working for me. I get this when I try to open it.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Try closing out your browser. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer. I know nothing about error codes...that is hubby's forte. If something like this happens to me, I try those two things first before running to him!

Still won't open. I tried it at home this morning and it didn't work and it won't work at my work either. So that's two computers I can't open it at. :( I'll keep trying.

Yep. It's down...

Then it's not just me.

It won't work for me either.:(

Thanks! I was struggling to get on to update some show information.

Just an FYI...

Many companies use the middle of the night between Saturday night and Sunday morning to make system updates. That tends to be when there is the least amount of activity. My guess is that is what was going on.

I used to work in the IT department of Cingular and that is what we did.

Lisa

Once I got to the actual sign in page I saved it to my Home Page so that whenever I bring up the internet it is already there.

I was just able to sign on

I cannot access the main PC page right now at all

Maybe they are updating for May, outlet, pink cups for HWC!!;)

jessica_momof6 said:
I cannot access the main PC page right now at all
Did you click on my link, it will get you in there!

I can't get in either. My Norton won't let me. I can get to the login page, but when I enter my # & password, I get: "The security certificate for this site has been revoked. It should not be trusted."

Is that a sign to me about Pampered Chef? :) J/K, really I am!

I am not able to get the update for PP Plus either.

I can not get on either !!! it's making me crazy

I can't either! Must be down!

I'm submitting shows tonight in P3, but havent gotten emails confirming the success of the submission... :eek:

Are you able to update PP Plus? Mine won't let me.

that's a negative, over.

LOL

This is driving me crazy! I hate not being able to go on there and check on things. At least I know our PWS is working because I've had a couple orders come in through there. Good thing I got a HO lead on Saturday before things seemed to go kaput (sp?). Now to just get in touch with her......

pamperedbecky said:
Good thing I got a HO lead on Saturday before things seemed to go kaput (sp?). Now to just get in touch with her......

I got my first "real" lead last week and I've left her two messages. Grr!

I have enjoyed the sales so far, though. :D :D

DebbieJ said:
I got my first "real" lead last week and I've left her two messages. Grr!

I have enjoyed the sales so far, though. :D :D
Was it a lead about the opportunity or hosting a show (or both?)? I have a handful who never call me back and I can never seem to catch them in. I wish they'd just call back and say "I'm not interested anymore, but thanks anyway" or something like that! I'll cross my fingers that this one pans out for you!

The HO leads are awesome and I'm sure you'll be getting more!!:) I'm am kinda bummed that the main website is down because what happens to all those leads they would be sharing with all of us?!:confused: Maybe we'll get a rush of them tomorrow.:p

I getting on to CC just fine. Though one of my recruits called and she couldn't. I ended up logging on as her from my computer...just fine...hmmmm

Ginny

I can't get on through PC.com but I can if I use Cathy's link!

Hi everybody :) You can log into consultant corner by going through your personal web site and clicking on manage your account. Have a great day!

Claudia

I just went into my account, after putting in a new show, it tells me
"Your session has expired."
I resent it, nothing
I closed it, opened it back up, it came up.
But then I wrote out a whole email to go to my host and after I went to send it, it told me my session expired :mad:
Now it's pi$$ing me off!:mad:

Chozengirl said:
I just went into my account, after putting in a new show, it tells me
"Your session has expired."
I resent it, nothing
I closed it, opened it back up, it came up.
But then I wrote out a whole email to go to my host and after I went to send it, it told me my session expired :mad:
Now it's pi$$ing me off!:mad:

That's been happening to me all morning too!:(

ChefBeckyD said:
That's been happening to me all morning too!:(
You know what really sucks, is you get a really good saying in your head, you type it out and then it's gone!
How do you get on that roll again,,,You Cant!:eek: :mad: :(

It's BACK UP! I was sweating! I had to submit my show or else go inactive:0 Right when I hung up the phone P3 loaded and CC was up. How's that for prayers!
This was just 5 minutes ago!

tpchefrebecca said:
It's BACK UP! I was sweating! I had to submit my show or else go inactive:0 Right when I hung up the phone P3 loaded and CC was up. How's that for prayers!
This was just 5 minutes ago!
No luck here

Me either!

It's up -- but getting hammered right now and slo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ow as molasses. I'm going to give it about 15 minutes and it should be stable. I bet there's a thousand consultants trying to log in all at once and that cannot be helping it :)

I can't get in and P3 won't open all the way either. Not good.

I have a consultant that needs to submit a waiver - How do you submit a sales waiver if the website has been down most of the weekend??

Chozengirl said:
No luck here

I know sorry:( I have to walk away and let it load. I posted elwhere that I called them back to see if they got my show and they said no not yet. I have to call back in two or three hours. That is how long it is taking with the server down. I still may have to re-submit my show.

I am not mad, but just disappointed. I know I can get all my stats back if it comes to that. At least it was not for lack of trying, because I have! It just gets me that more motivated to not let it happen again. (waiting for orders to come in.)

I called and left a message - I need to call this consultant back She is working on her doctorate (semester end) and working lots of hours at her full time job. I don't know if there is a way to call in a waiver (if she hasn't done it yet) Trying to help her out since I know she is very busy.

Lovely that this is happening right at the end of the month

Make every attempt to submit what you need to submit. Whenever this kind of this has happened they have been good about giving you grace. They CAN see whether you tried once they get things back up! I would also call and leave a message and/or send an email from your email server so you have a record that you tried.

As far as getting a good saying in your head - What I do if I want to be sure to not lose it is to highlight and copy it. OR do it on a word or text document and copy and paste it to the web page you want it on.

But Susan can't submit a waiver if the whole website is down

I am calling - perhaps I should also send an e-mail although that takes 3 days sometimes for a reply

Kathytnt said:
I am calling - perhaps I should also send an e-mail although that takes 3 days sometimes for a reply
It's not the reply you need, it's the proof that you TRIED within the proper time limit - they know they are down. And don't they have until the 5th of the month to submit a waiver? (Not sure but the business guide should say)

yummybytes said:
It's up -- but getting hammered right now and slo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ow as molasses. :)

Of course it seems slow if you're getting hammered. Drinking and submitting don't mix.

Oh, wait, you're probably talking about the site getting hammered with lots of attempts to submit. That's different. Nevermind. [She said, channelling Emily Litella.]

raebates said:
Of course it seems slow if you're getting hammered. Drinking and submitting don't mix.

Oh, wait, you're probably talking about the site getting hammered with lots of attempts to submit. That's different. Nevermind. [She said, channelling Emily Litella.]

I'm soooo glad I can jump on CS and get my chuckles for the day!:D That's a quote to remember Rae!

Emily's "Violins (Violence) on Television" tirade is my favorite.

And now back to the original topic of this thread. Try the link that was posted. It got me right in.

I can't get in!!!

<h2>1. Is Consultant's Corner experiencing technical difficulties?</h2><p>Yes, there have been reports of technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.</p><h2>2. Is anyone else having a problem getting to the PC website?</h2><p>We have received a few reports of users having trouble accessing the PC website. Our team is investigating the issue and working towards a solution.</p><h2>3. I can't get to Consultant's Corner to check my shows. What should I do?</h2><p>We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, please try accessing Consultant's Corner at a later time or contact our customer support for assistance.</p><h2>4. Is there an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved?</h2><p>We understand the urgency of the situation and our team is working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible. However, we do not have an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.</p><h2>5. Can I still place orders or host shows during this time?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders and host shows during this time. The technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner should not affect these functions. However, if you encounter any issues, please contact our customer support for assistance.</p>

1. Is Consultant's Corner experiencing technical difficulties?

Yes, there have been reports of technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. Is anyone else having a problem getting to the PC website?

We have received a few reports of users having trouble accessing the PC website. Our team is investigating the issue and working towards a solution.

3. I can't get to Consultant's Corner to check my shows. What should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. In the meantime, please try accessing Consultant's Corner at a later time or contact our customer support for assistance.

4. Is there an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved?

We understand the urgency of the situation and our team is working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible. However, we do not have an estimated time for when the technical difficulties will be resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Can I still place orders or host shows during this time?

Yes, you can still place orders and host shows during this time. The technical difficulties with Consultant's Corner should not affect these functions. However, if you encounter any issues, please contact our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
Adrian
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat