• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Consultant's Corner Question

In summary, the Consultant's Corner is a section on Pampered Chef's website exclusively for independent consultants. It offers a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, business forms, and forums for connecting with other consultants. To access it, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab. You can customize your experience by choosing which resources are most important to you and there is no cost to use this valuable resource.
Nep2nfly
I posted a catalog show yesterday (my first show, actually - my grand opening is today - so say a prayer!) through Pampered Plus software. It shows that it was received on Consultant Connections (in the shipping area), but it still shows that I haven't made any sales on the Consultant Corner. Why? Do catalog sales not count toward my 30 days goals, because I thought I read that they did. It posted last night around 5 PM. How long does it usually take to show up on Consultant Corner, or is there something I need to do?
Nancy

It'll take a day or two.

Consultant Corner is updated once a day - my shows submitted the day before usually show up the next day around 11am EST. (sometimes it's closer to 11:30am)

Thank you both....and btw - I really am very grateful to the two of you...your posts on multiple threads have been a huge help to me. thanks for sharing your expertise! You are awesome!

Congrats on closing your first show!!!! :D

It was just a little catty show....but it was still a show! It was small - only $308 in commissionable sales

Every $ counts! Congrats!!! :D

What is the Consultant's Corner?

The Consultant's Corner is a section on Pampered Chef's website exclusively for independent consultants. It is a valuable resource for business tools, training, and support to help consultants succeed in their business.

How do I access the Consultant's Corner?

To access the Consultant's Corner, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website. Once you are logged in, you can click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab at the top of the page to access all of the resources available to you.

What types of resources are available in the Consultant's Corner?

The Consultant's Corner offers a variety of resources including training videos, marketing materials, business forms, product information, and much more. There are also forums where consultants can connect with each other and share tips and advice.

Can I customize my Consultant's Corner experience?

Yes, you can customize your Consultant's Corner experience to fit your specific needs. You can choose which resources and tools are most important to you and organize them on your homepage for easy access.

Is there a cost to use the Consultant's Corner?

No, there is no cost to use the Consultant's Corner. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to all independent consultants to help them grow and succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
Denarella