• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Technical Difficulties: Apologies for the Inconvenience

In summary, Kristi was successful in her goal of turning in 9 cooking and 2 catalog shows in June, reaching the $6,000 mark.
Amy In Ohio
anybody else getting this message on the individual performance tracker??

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience."

Nope, I got in just fine. Are you trying to access a certain page?

the individual perfomance tracker

OOOPS, I guess you did say that already. No, I cannot get there either.

Nope, I can't get into the IPT either. AND my Director reports won't work either, which is driving me crazy because I want to know the official results for the Cluster Challenge. I THINK we made it, but I want to be sure!:eek:

I can't get in there either.:( I'm wanting to see my whopping $6k show up there!!!:D

Woah, how did you do that Kristi? Inquiring Minds want to know...

And no, I got the same message when trying to get into the IPT. Did you send an email?

I have been getting that message since last night

6K??? Holy Crap!! How did you do it??

They might be on overload with all the shows that came in at the last minute, I know I sent in 7 because no one would close until I told them I was sending it in without their order.Yesterday morning it was all down for me, then I got to the point where I could use everything else just not the performance tracker.You know what is way cool is that all seven shows were shipped yesterday. I told people that they would be backed up, and with the holiday it would take some extra time. I guess they proved me wrong.

tee hee We broke it. :p

They probably were a tad inundated. :)

It's back up but not updated since the 29th. - at leaast mine isn't.

I can get on now too, but still not updated. I sent in 4 shows on the 30th. I tried not too, but I couldn't get anyone to close before then!!

agw said:
tee hee We broke it. :p
I sent one in late, maybe it was me.

jdavis said:
Woah, how did you do that Kristi? Inquiring Minds want to know...

Thanks Ladies!!:D :D :D I WAY overbooked and still had 4 cancellations/reschedules! :eek: The last week I june I didn't schedule anything because my sister got married yesterday(July 1st and we had a baptism today and my hubby is the godfather) and we had a TON of family flying in. I didn't want to have to worry about PC that last week and just focus on family and friends but on Monday, June 26th, I only had $4500 in sales and only had 4 more shows to close. I really wanted to outdue myself (by getting to the $6k level, I've never turned in more than $4340 in a month, so it can be done!) so I called people, hit up my hubby's boss, who I didn't need to turn in a order because I hit my goal before it filled it out, and also called one of my hosts who cancelled and asked her if she would do a catalog show. Well, she said yes but I am changing her show to a July show because I don't need her sales either. With my 2 cooking shows and my 2 catalog shows, I hit it on Friday morning at 9 am!! I was starting to sweat at the last minute because I hate waiting to the last minute but I did it and I can't wait to see what I earned free!!! I ended up turning in 9 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows!!
It was a great month with $6056 in sales (a great way to start my TPC calculator), I'll be getting over $550 in FREE products and a paycheck for $1635!!!!:D :D :D :D My highest EVER!!!

For those of you that think you can't do it, YOU CAN!! I did it and if I can do it with 3 kids under 5 and a hubby who works 55 hour work weeks or more (in retail) than you can too!!! Just remember to overbook for those reschedules and keep pushing. I am happy if I turn in 3-4 shows a month so this month was a stretch for me. Now, I need to do my out of box calls!! This should be fun!!!:p

Both of my shows were submitted around 10:30 PM EST - so I'm sure I was also a contributing factor in breaking the system! ;)

Kristi,
That is just so awesome!!! Way to go! Get ready for your business to take off even MORE! A year ago when it was the sell-a-thon in June I was SO determined to get to the highest level ($6000 was the highest a year ago....but there also weren't $850 in products coming out). I did the same thing, overbooked like crazy. I had over $6123 in sales which was the highest ever (until I beat it last month with $6633) and I earned all Fall products for free. But, the best part was that my show schedule started to take off like crazy. During those following six months, I had tons of shows, lots of awesome commission checks, started recruiting quite a bit, EARNED the Level 2 cruise AND promoted to Director in December. So, hold on tight because things will really start to fly now!!! Congrats on having such a great month.:D :)

I agree.....if a lot of you feel it's impossible to have a great month like this, try to overbook!! You'll see how it will affect your business...especially if all shows hold. And it's always great to have a goal in mind.

Thanks Becky! I'm holding on tight, can't wait to be a director by New Years! I do have 3 fence sitters right now so I need to contact them!! I have 26,866 for the trip and I'm currently on track for Level 2. I can't wait to earn that trip, I can say that I will definitely earn it!:D

Thanks again!!

Funny thing is that I did overbook. I had 7 cooking shows and 2 cattys. Five cooking shows cancelled/rescheduled and one catty fell through. I still earned level one, so I can't compain too much.

Now that the performance tracker is fixed, I miss calculated yet again for my June sales. I am shocked to see that I sold $3,939! I was $61 away from the next percent, that's what I get for not paying attention!

Still not updated..it's almost July 4th!Hmmm...now I can GET INTO the individual performance tracker, but it's not updated yet. I submitted 2 shows just before midnight June 30th, ET and only one of them is showing. Unless they are holding it for some reason...I guess I'll find out soon enough!:rolleyes:

That's funny, because I submitted 7 Shows on friday and all of them were sent out Saturday!

pamperedalf said:
That's funny, because I submitted 7 Shows on friday and all of them were sent out Saturday!

Wow, that is fast! I've never had shows ship the day after I submitted them. Usually it does ship within 2-3 days so I'm not complaining about that!

By the way, I just checked and now it says my shows have shipped! But IPT is still not completely updated...maybe by tomorrow???

I hope so. I had one credit card hold up an order. Called yesterday and they fixed it, but my order status still says "received". Oh, wait... today it says "picking". Phew!

Anne,
Did they call you about the credit card? I have a show that is still showing "received" from Friday evening. There were a lot of credit cards on that show, but I haven't heard anything from HO. I submitted a show Thursday and it shipped Friday. The only other reason I can figure why my shows aren't picking yet is because I'm only 1 UPS day away from HO, so once they ship, they are here the next day. Maybe they are trying to get those from further away out first? Anyone else close to HO notice this?

Related to Technical Difficulties: Apologies for the Inconvenience

1. What are technical difficulties?

Technical difficulties refer to any issues or problems that arise with the technological aspects of a system or service. This could include errors, glitches, malfunctions, or other issues that prevent the system from functioning properly.

2. Why am I seeing a message about technical difficulties?

If you are seeing a message about technical difficulties, it means that there is currently an issue with our system or service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

3. How long will the technical difficulties last?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact timeframe for when the technical difficulties will be resolved. Our team is working diligently to fix the issue and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. Can I still place an order during technical difficulties?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties while trying to place an order, we recommend waiting a few minutes and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will I receive any compensation for the inconvenience?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by technical difficulties. While we cannot guarantee compensation, please contact our customer service team to discuss your specific situation and see if any accommodations can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Brandi2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies