• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Web Site - Scheduled Maintanence

In summary, the Pampered Chef website undergoes scheduled maintenance to improve the browsing and shopping experience for customers and address any technical issues. The duration of the maintenance varies but usually lasts a few hours. Unfortunately, the website will be unavailable for ordering and access to accounts and order history during this time. Updates on the progress can be found on the website and social media pages.
lkprescott
Silver Member
Thought this might be good info to have for folks who may need to access the PC web site, on the 20th. Wasn't sure where to post it though so... I guessed. LOL

Scheduled Web Site, PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner® Maintenance

This site will be unavailable Sunday, January 20, 2008 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT.

While we perform this maintenance The Pampered Chef® public Web site, Consultant's Corner, PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner®Plus will not be available.

Personal Web Sites will be available for general access by hosts and guests, but customers will not be able to submit individual orders, Consultant Agreements or wedding registry purchases.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If they get done in time, I'll be doing the church thing, so I won't even notice. Thanks for the info, though. I didn't have that info, yet.

I always get confused - is 12:30 pm noon or midnight?

pamperedlinda said:
I always get confused - is 12:30 pm noon or midnight?

It's noon:30... :D half past noon... going on the pm side of life...

Thanks Lisa, that's what I thought.

JAE said:
If they get done in time, I'll be doing the church thing, so I won't even notice. Thanks for the info, though. I didn't have that info, yet.

I remember a lot of folks freakin' out last time they had scheduled maintenance so thought I'd do a PSA and make sure it was noted here as well.

lkprescott said:
I remember a lot of folks freakin' out last time they had scheduled maintenance so thought I'd do a PSA and make sure it was noted here as well.

Thanks for the PSA--I don't remember reading this one and it is nice to have a heads up in case you have customer issues with orders, etc.

1. Why is the Pampered Chef website undergoing scheduled maintenance?

The Pampered Chef website undergoes scheduled maintenance to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while browsing and shopping on our site. This maintenance allows us to make updates and improvements to the site, as well as fix any technical issues that may arise.

2. How long will the scheduled maintenance last?

The duration of our scheduled maintenance varies, but we typically aim to complete it within a few hours. However, in some cases, it may take longer to ensure that all updates and improvements are properly implemented and tested.

3. Will I still be able to place orders during the scheduled maintenance?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef website will be temporarily unavailable for ordering during the scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and suggest checking back once the maintenance is complete.

4. Can I access my account and order history during the scheduled maintenance?

During the scheduled maintenance, access to your account and order history will also be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend checking back once the maintenance is complete.

5. How can I stay updated on the progress of the scheduled maintenance?

We will post updates on our website and social media pages regarding the progress of the scheduled maintenance. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and will do our best to keep you informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • janetupnorth