• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging In? Check Here!

In summary, Rae was having trouble logging in to the website. She cleared her cookies, rebooted, and got in. KG said she will be taking the HO tour this year.
raebates
Staff member
I've had trouble logging onto the website. Anyone else? I just get this message:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact us by clicking the link below and we will respond within 48 hours.

And, before you ask, yes, I emailed them. I'm just wondering if it's everyone or if it just hates me.

Last edited:
I think this happened last year at the beginning of Conference, too. Perhaps,
they are doing some updates or changes. I'd give them til the start of business tomorrow, and check again.

I just tried the website, and it came up fine.

Try again, it worked for me.

Okay, I've tried again, several times, different ways, and I still get the same message. My personal website is fine. I'm getting a bit frustrated. If I still can't get in once the business day starts, I'll give them a call.

I think it may have been during the night. I got an email from a customer about 11pm that she tried to place an order on my website and got a message at the end that it was "temporarity down"...but then this morning I got the order. I was confused! I told her I'd never had anything like that happen - maybe it affects our websites and that was why she got the message...don't know.

I got an email that an order was placed last night. My personal website seems to be fine. I just can't log onto the PC website, which means I can't retrieve the order or arrange the two adjustments I need to take care of. I've even tried accessing the Canadian and UK sites. Same message. Argggh! I'll be calling the HO in about an hour.

Rae - I just logged in just fine and printed out 4 website orders. Thats strange. Give them a call!

I'll do that. Thanks.

I am in righ tnow. Rae, did you reboot your system?

I've been on and off my computer since yesterday afternoon. With dial-up and only one phone line, I don't stay connected if I'm not on. So, yes, I've had trouble after re-connecting.Right now I'm in the middle of a project. As soon as I'm done with that I'll clear the cookies and reboot.

Rae,
I really think it just doesn not like you this morning. :p I just logged on fine!:eek:

I showed it! I cleared my cookies, rebooted, and got in. Thanks for the responses. I probably wouldn't have thought of clearing the cookies if others hadn't let me know it was just me.

I spoke too soon. When I tried to log in I got this message:The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address. If you have received this page after selecting a bookmark in your browser, please use The Pampered Chef Web site menus to navigate to the new page and replace your old bookmark. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.I'll be calling the HO now.

Guess what?I can even get in from McCormick Place.It's crowded, the line for the 7:00 AM tour is a mile long and I can't see that any of the busses left yet.I got my packet in just a couple of minutes, and now I'm just checking for news updates (there aren't any) and watch the consultants. They're so much fun to watch!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Guess what?

I can even get in from McCormick Place.

It's crowded, the line for the 7:00 AM tour is a mile long and I can't see that any of the busses left yet.

I got my packet in just a couple of minutes, and now I'm just checking for news updates (there aren't any) and watch the consultants. They're so much fun to watch!

Are you taking the HO tour this year KG?

dannyzmom said:
Are you taking the HO tour this year KG?
Of course.

:D

I have people at HO I need to go annoy.

Go ahead and brag, KG. I talked with John at the HO, and I'm in and working on the website now. I love the HO tech people.

KG: Hope you will the shopping spree!

1. Why am I having trouble logging in?

There are several reasons why you may be experiencing trouble logging in to your Pampered Chef account. It could be due to incorrect login credentials, an expired password, or technical issues with the website.

2. How do I reset my password?

If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address, and a link will be sent to your email to reset your password.

3. Why am I not receiving the password reset email?

If you are not receiving the password reset email, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, double-check that you have entered the correct email address. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I use my Facebook or Google account to log in?

Yes, you can use your Facebook or Google account to log in to your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the corresponding button on the login page and follow the prompts to log in using your social media account.

5. Is there a way to stay logged in on my device?

Yes, you can select the "Remember Me" option on the login page to stay logged in on your device. However, we recommend logging out if you are using a shared device for security purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy In Ohio
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies