• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hesitant Leads??? What to Do With Them?

Hesitant. But after hearing this plan, I would have been much more comfortable and likely would have signed sooner.
ChefChester
I just signed up here two days ago and I am soooo greatful for this website!!

No I'm not director yet but I plan to be before January.

I started last August 2006 and I recruited 7 people in my first 6 months, but they all fell off and so did I after my husband's mother passed in April 2007.

I went inactive and the 1 lady that was semi-selling went up to my director, but really only 3 of my ladies ever became qualified. Again I did lose them to my director. And only one is still active with her, so I really didn't lose that much.

I decided to come back big this time so my director challenged me to become active again w/ free products of course....

So I had one show at the end of August at my new home (we bought a house in Bristow - used to live on Andrews AFB Maryland ) and I had my biggest show since being in the business!! $1276!!!!

I recruited someone already but again, this time I want to do it right!!!

Sorry this is so long but I love you guys....And you are all so helpful!!

Now that you know my life story...here is my next question???

Does anyone know the best way to get someone that is really interested but scared to come into the business?

I am taking two of them to my cluster meeting on Monday to hopefully get them excited about the opportunity....Any other suggestions for when they say "I've thought about it but I don't know"?

Even when I ask them what's holding them back and they say "I don't know"????

They might not be able to verbalize what is holding them back... I know I couldn't for a long time (I was a fence-sitter for a few YEARS!). I only have one recuit right now (and she kinda fell into my lap) so I can't tell you what I have done, but I can tell you what would have worked for me.

Here is what my recruiter could have said to me to get me to sign years sooner...

Instead of trying to tell me what is holding you back from signing, let's talk about the benefits of PC. To be conservative, let's say you only do 2 shows a month and each of them is only $400 - which is nearly $100 less than the national average, but is enough to get you to the 22% commission level. That means you will have an extra $176 in income for the month. What would you do with the extra money?
Now that you know you can earn money and only do 2 shows a month, let's talk about how I am going to be beside you the whole time so you know exactly what to do and when. First you are going to get a quick start box to getting you reading the paperwork (which we will sit down and go through) before your products arrive. Then we are going to make your list of 100 and start calling people to get your first few shows. Next you are going to come to my house before a show of mine and watch how I prep for a show. Then you will come to the show with me to see exactly what I do and how I do it. Even if you have hosted before, it is different "behind the apron". Then we are going to review and customize the show outline and script that HO provides and you are going to practice a show on me (and maybe your best friend, sister, mom, DH, whatever!) to help you feel more comforatable with the words. I am going to call you at least once a week to see what questions you have and how things are going. You are going to call/email me anytime you have a question or even the smallest doubt that you are not going to be GREAT at this. After you first show, we will talk and see what went well and what you have a chance to do better the next time. After your first few shows, we'll create an ongoing call plan - whether it is once a week or every other week... whatever you need. After you qualify, we will sit down again and begin to make long-term goals for your business - whether it is going to be a hobby you get paid to do or you want to eventually have it be a FT job.

If my recruiter had said this to me, I would have probably signed as soon as she was done talking. I just had so many questions that I couldn't even verbalize that I was too scared to start. I needed someone to tell me exactly what I needed to do and when and I needed to feel that I had someone that was going to be there for advice and encouragement and would help lead me through the process.

Hope this helps and CONGRATS by the way for kickstarting your business again!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Something you can also ask them is "what have you got to lose?" If they say "$155", then you can explain how they can make that back and more by just doing the 4 shows they're required to do when they sign up, and at that point, they can decide if it's for them. If so, they keep going, if not, they can stop, no strings attached, no stalking from you. Then ask, "What questions do you have now, or do you just want to know how to get started?" Keep "taking their temperature" to see when they're ready - you may be able to stop talking before you tell them everything you want to tell them and just sign them! :) GL!

I like the analogy that Pampered Chef would like you to give the business a try You have to date someone before you marry them. Try it to see if you like it - It's not a life time contract. You don't know unless your try

Find out what they are nervous about to help them with their objections or concerns

"Is this something you are really interested in or are you just having a hard time telling me no?"

1. What are hesitant leads?

Hesitant leads are potential customers who have shown interest in your products or services but have not yet committed to making a purchase.

2. How can I identify hesitant leads?

Hesitant leads can be identified through various factors such as lack of response to sales offers, indecisiveness about purchasing, or expressing concerns or objections about the product or service.

3. What should I do with hesitant leads?

It is important to nurture hesitant leads by providing them with more information about your products or services and addressing any concerns or objections they may have. This can be done through personalized follow-up emails, phone calls, or even in-person demonstrations.

4. How can I convert hesitant leads into customers?

To convert hesitant leads into customers, it is important to build trust and establish a relationship with them. This can be achieved by providing excellent customer service, offering special promotions or discounts, and addressing any concerns or objections they may have in a timely and professional manner.

5. What if a hesitant lead is not ready to make a purchase?

If a hesitant lead is not ready to make a purchase, it is important to continue nurturing them and staying in touch. Keep them updated on new products or services and continue to address any concerns or objections they may have. This will help build a relationship and increase the chances of them making a purchase in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Becca_in_MD