• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dealing with the Worst Ho Lead: Why Buying Used Products is Not Worth It

In summary, "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" is a phrase used to describe a poorly executed or perceived failure. Its origin is unknown, but it gained popularity through internet memes and viral videos. While typically used to express disappointment or frustration, it can also be used ironically or humorously. However, it is generally not appropriate to use in a professional setting. It can be applied to various contexts, but is most commonly used in reference to events or situations.
Lead comes in "purchase products" ughhhh right we know these are rarely fruitful. This is my 3rd this month to purchase products. 1st one was someone who wanted me to pay shipping on her $30 order.. uhmm not I am not in the business of losing money to make a sale. 2nd one wanted a replacement wire for some old cheese slicer.. uhmmmm sorry out of luck. Now today... she is downsizing from a house to a motor home and boy did she have a deal for me.. 6 wire stoneware racks that she would sell to me for $10!!! WTF... even if we still sold them, why would I buy your used ones when I could sell a new one??? Then she proceeds to ask me what she should do with them... I don't have the foggiest idea lady, Goodwill... GOOD BYE!!:veryfunny:

WHAT? You mean you didn't tell her where to stick them? LOL!

My last least was "interested in the business". Called the number, got the message about listening to the music while they found the person, a ring, then silence. No way to leave a message. No response to email. Uggg.

I've had people want to recruit me to their company but I have to say you got the winner - I have never had anyone try to sell back a product to me.

That bites! I hope you asked her not to do that again to another consultant.

Wow...I would be sooooo darn p.o.'d:mad:

1. What is "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!"?

"Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" is a phrase used to describe a situation or event that was poorly executed or perceived as a failure.

2. Where did the phrase "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" originate?

The phrase "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" gained popularity through internet memes and viral videos, but its exact origin is unknown.

3. Can "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" be used in a positive context?

While the phrase is typically used to express disappointment or frustration, it can also be used ironically or humorously in certain situations.

4. Is "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" appropriate to use in a professional setting?

It is generally not appropriate to use "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" in a professional setting, as it is considered slang and may be seen as unprofessional or offensive.

5. Can "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" be applied to anything other than events or situations?

The phrase "Worst Ho Lead Ever!!" can be used in a variety of contexts, such as describing a product, performance, or decision. However, it is most commonly used in reference to events or situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • BethanyN