• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Single Mom Reach Her Goals - New Director Academy

In summary, "I Too Signed #3" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef made of heat-resistant silicone. Its unique shape and comfortable handle make it perfect for scraping, mixing, and serving. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and can save time and effort by eliminating the need for multiple utensils. It is also backed by Pampered Chef's lifetime guarantee.
PCGINA
Gold Member
#3 signed last night. She is looking to make a few extra dollars to help support her 3 teen age kids. She is doing the paycheck to paycheck thing.... A single mom with lots of spunk....

I hope I can help her achieve her goals.

New Director Academy is a little closer today ;)

Gina...that is super!! Congrats!

I signed my 3rd in one week last night too!!! I have a 4th with kit credit MIA. Darn! Could have gotten my name in the newsletter.
Now to get them qualified and on their feet.

YEAH!!! I think the economy is helping with recruiting!

What is "I Too Signed #3"?

"I Too Signed #3" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that combines the functionality of a spatula, spoon, and scraper all in one. It is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

What is the material of "I Too Signed #3"?

"I Too Signed #3" is made of heat-resistant silicone, making it safe to use in hot pans and pots without melting or warping. It is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

What makes "I Too Signed #3" different from other kitchen tools?

"I Too Signed #3" has a unique shape with a flat edge, rounded corner, and pointed tip, making it perfect for scraping, mixing, and serving. It also has a comfortable handle for a secure grip.

Can "I Too Signed #3" be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, "I Too Signed #3" is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it will not scratch or damage the surface. It is also ideal for use with stainless steel, cast iron, and other types of cookware.

What are the benefits of using "I Too Signed #3"?

"I Too Signed #3" can save time and effort in the kitchen by eliminating the need for multiple utensils. Its versatile design also makes it suitable for a variety of tasks, including mixing, flipping, and serving. Plus, it is backed by Pampered Chef's lifetime guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila