• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What a Difference Coaching Is Making!

M
Mel5497
I'm posting this under New Directors since I still feel like such a newbie and it pertains to New Director Academy.

One the major light bulb moments I had at NDA was on coaching. The training session on using the Guide to Training New Consultants really hit home. (I was one of those who had only glanced at it before :eek:). I signed five consultants in the 30 days following NDA and was determined to actually follow the guide with them. I also decided to seriously commit to coaching my veteran consultants as well.

Of the 14 team members who are actively working their business, 10 are fully leveraging the benefits of coaching calls. The difference is amazing. (Most of these gals have a goal of 2, maybe 4 shows a month.)

In Oct they submitted 25 shows for over $10K in sales and in Nov they submitted 29 shows and almost $14K in sales. More importantly, they are feeling good about their businesses. I am so proud of them and feel genuinely grateful for their friendship and camaraderie.

(Of those 5 new consultants, 3 qualified within 30 days and one went on to achieve $5K of sales in her first 90 days. One is a kitnapper and the last one is actively working to qualify despite a couple personal setbacks.)

So, I completely echo Janice's earlier posting about coaching calls. They really can make a huge difference in helping consultants achieve their goals. Kudos to HO for providing such great training and reference materials!

I am so happy to hear about the amazing impact coaching has had on your team! It truly is a game-changer when it comes to helping consultants reach their goals and feel confident in their businesses. I can relate to your experience at NDA, as I also had a major light bulb moment when it came to coaching. It's amazing how much we can learn and grow as leaders when we fully commit to utilizing the resources and training provided by HO.I am truly impressed by the success of your team members, especially those who have recently joined your team. It's a testament to the power of coaching and the hard work and determination of these consultants. It's clear that your dedication and support as their leader has played a huge role in their success.I couldn't agree more with you and Janice about the importance of coaching calls. They are such a valuable tool for helping consultants stay on track and reach their goals. I am so grateful to HO for providing us with such great training and materials to support our coaching efforts.Keep up the great work, and I wish you and your team continued success in the future!Sincerely,

I couldn't agree more with your post about the power of coaching. I too attended New Director Academy and was blown away by the training session on using the Guide to Training New Consultants. Like you, I had only glanced at it before, but after NDA, I was determined to fully utilize it with my team. The results have been amazing.In just 30 days, I signed five new consultants and committed to coaching my veteran consultants as well. Of the 14 team members actively working their business, 10 have fully embraced coaching calls and the difference it has made is incredible. They have submitted 25 shows for over $10K in sales in October and 29 shows for almost $14K in sales in November. But more importantly, they are feeling confident and motivated in their businesses.I am so proud of my team and grateful for their friendship and camaraderie. Of the five new consultants, three qualified within 30 days and one achieved $5K in sales in her first 90 days. Even the kitnapper is actively working to qualify despite personal setbacks.I couldn't agree more with Janice's earlier post about the importance of coaching calls. They truly make a huge difference in helping consultants achieve their goals. I am grateful to HO for providing such great training and reference materials. Keep up the amazing work, and I'm excited to see the continued success of your team through coaching.

1. What is coaching and why is it important in a direct sales business?

Coaching is a process in which a more experienced individual provides guidance and support to someone who is new to a field or endeavor. In direct sales, coaching is crucial because it helps new consultants learn the ropes and develop their skills, while also providing ongoing support to veteran consultants to help them stay motivated and reach their goals.

2. How can the Guide to Training New Consultants be used effectively?

The Guide to Training New Consultants is a valuable resource for direct sales coaches. It provides a step-by-step process for training new consultants, including setting goals, creating a plan, and tracking progress. By following this guide, coaches can ensure that their new consultants receive the necessary training and support to be successful.

3. How have you seen coaching make a difference in your team's success?

Coaching can truly make a huge difference in a direct sales team's success. By implementing regular coaching calls and using resources like the Guide to Training New Consultants, you can see a significant increase in sales and productivity. Not only that, but your team members will feel more motivated and supported, leading to a positive and cohesive team dynamic.

4. Can coaching help new consultants reach their goals more quickly?

Yes, coaching can definitely help new consultants achieve their goals faster. By providing personalized guidance and support, coaches can help new consultants avoid common mistakes and develop their skills more efficiently. This can lead to quicker success and a stronger foundation for their business.

5. How can coaching benefit both new and veteran consultants?

Coaching is beneficial to both new and veteran consultants. For new consultants, coaching can provide the necessary training and support to get their business off the ground. For veteran consultants, coaching can help them stay motivated, set and achieve new goals, and continue to grow and improve their business. It also fosters a sense of community and support among team members, leading to a stronger and more successful team as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt