• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Please Tell Me Again Who I Would Contact About Incentives.i Just

In summary, the consultant who will go inactive on 10/1 won't respond to emails or phone calls, and Tiffany suggests that the oe that went inactive could still do a waiver even though he had submitted already.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Please tell me again who I would contact about incentives.

I just sent the following email to the solution center but I wanted to tweek it and send it to the person who could DO something about it:

I know, rules are rules and nothing can be done but I would like to submit this:

I have a new consultant who went inactive 9/1 before qualifying and a few days later submitted his 4th show. I knew I missed out on the May incentive and I didn't get points for him and I totally understood that. I missed that he wouldn't count at all and now that I know that I want to say that I don't think THAT is fair.

I spent a lot of my effort interviewing and signing him. Coaching him to get his calendar filled and on host coaching, etc. I brainstormed with him on how he could get more sales, bookings, etc. I called and emailed and reminded him A LOT about deadlines. Because I was worried about him not making it I spent even more time on him then on others who do succeed.

I would like you to consider giving us credit for the number of consultants we get qualified (even if they go inactive first) for trip and TPC qualifications. We can't force them. I couldn't have done more to convince him of the urgency to submit that last show on time.

I have another who will go inactive on 10/1 - she is 2 shows short. She will not return my calls or emails. She won't let me do anything to help her. Sadly she had great potential at first and was very excited. It took a month for her kit to get to her so I think that didn't help but mostly what are we to do when they won't respond?

I am with you Beth! I am doing everything possible with my new recruits and they are not responding...it is upsetting that I missed the $100's twice since they did not do $1000 in 30 days..I am doing my best to help them to qualify in 90 but when they don't respond what are you to do??
Kuddos to you for sending something to HO...not sure they will do anything but thanks for the effort...
Sorry about your consultants :(

Tiffany suggested that the oe that went inactive could still do a waiver even though he had submitted already. I called HO and he can! The waiver has been submitted now and I am reimbursing him the $25 fee since it really just helps me.

The other consultant... we'll see!

I hope yours come through for you!!

What are incentives?

Incentives are rewards or bonuses that are offered to motivate or encourage someone to take a specific action or achieve a certain goal. In the context of Pampered Chef, incentives can refer to various promotions or discounts offered to customers, as well as rewards or recognition programs for consultants.

Who is eligible for incentives?

Incentives can be available to both customers and consultants, depending on the specific promotion or program. Some incentives may have certain qualifications or requirements that need to be met in order to be eligible, such as a minimum purchase amount or sales goal.

What types of incentives does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives for both customers and consultants. These can include discounted or free products, special promotions or deals, as well as rewards or recognition programs for consultants such as trips or bonuses.

How do I find out about current incentives?

The best way to stay updated on current incentives is to regularly check the Pampered Chef website and social media pages, as well as staying in touch with your consultant. You can also sign up for the company's email newsletter to receive updates on new promotions and offers.

Who do I contact about incentives?

If you have any questions or concerns about incentives, you can reach out to your consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you take advantage of any available incentives. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for further support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • beepampered