• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stepping Up to Reach My Goal: A Journey to Becoming a Director by June 1st!

In summary, Celeste is determined to reach her goal of being a director by June 1st and she is doing everything she can to achieve this. She was able to contact her downline and check on their show schedule and she will be calling weekly. She will also be promoting with her recruiter. Celeste is proud of herself and her family is cheering her on.
soccermama
I am determined to reach my goal! Director by June 1st!!!

This morning I called my host for Saturday to see when she was going to be ready to sign her agreement (we already talked about it) and she's ready to sign when we close her show!

Then I called my 1 active recruit, who will be going inactive on the 1st if she doesn't submit $200 by the 28th.... she didn't realize it! I'm so glad I was able to get in touch with her!!!

So.... I am making it a point to call my downline weekly and check on their show schedule, see if they need anything, have any questions, etc.... Tuesdays are going to be my day for this!

March 1st I will finally be officially a Future Director (if my gal turns in her show....)! Then I'll have only 3 to go! WAHOO!!!!

Good Job Celeste! Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks, Tammi! This is my 2nd time around with PC. I have a better support system and I have goals this time....... After more than a year, I need to do something, or I'll just keep floating around!

Congrats Celeste! You must be so proud of yourself! We will promote together!!!:D

yes, Kristi, I am proud! And so is the family :) And they all want a FREE trip to DC next summer, so they're really cheering me on!!! lol (now to get the sales up there, too..... I had $2800 last month and it looks like I'll probably end this month at around $2500.... I hope! lol I need to bring my average WAY UP so I can earn that trip!)

It will be fun to promote together!!! I'm in Wave 3, though......

Or just recruit more...

That too.... I have it figured out that with 5 recruits and my promotion, I need about $6000/month in sales..... I need to DOUBLE the recruits.... LOL

Okay, I have a question, When we promote to Director, do we get the 3000 points or does our director? I thought we do but my recruiter said no, she gets it. WHich is it?:confused:

Oh no sweetheart, we get 3000 points for promoting and your recruiter/director gets 3000 points for developing a director.

See that's what I thought. We got into a full on debate on this and she kept saying that when I promote to director, I will get discounted points for the trip but she will get the 3000 points. But see, the kicker is that she only has one recruit (which is ME:D ) and if I pass her, then she loses me all together.:eek: She's trying to step up her business but we'll see how she does.

ooh oooh, pass her up, pass her up!!! If you are her only recruit, then she gets nothing for you anyway!

You're too funny Deb! I'm hoping to. ;) :p Not because I'm being mean, it's because she's just not happy for me. When I earned San Fran, she never said Congrats, when I just signed a girl, you guess it, no call either. I had to bring it up to her. She's very competitive so I know thats it but hey, we all have a chance to work our business the same way and I chose to step it up!;)

Yes, you get 3,000 for promoting and your recruiter gets 3,000 for "developing" you.

My question is this..... my recruiter is no longer active. I've been assigned to HER recruiter... so when *I* promote, will she receive 3,000 points for me? I'm hoping we both promote at the same time! It would be so cool!!!!! We're both stepping up our business and are ready, I think!!!!! (I know you're reading this.... pop in and say hello ;))

Thanks Celeste! That would be really cool. Congrats!!!:D

What is the "I'm Stepping Up...." program?

The "I'm Stepping Up...." program is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef consultants to grow their business and earn rewards by reaching new sales and recruiting goals.

How do I participate in the "I'm Stepping Up...." program?

To participate in the "I'm Stepping Up...." program, simply set a sales and recruiting goal for yourself and track your progress using the provided tracking sheets. You can also join a team to receive additional support and motivation.

What are the rewards for achieving my "I'm Stepping Up...." goals?

The rewards for achieving your "I'm Stepping Up...." goals vary depending on your sales and recruiting goals. Some possible rewards include free products, discounts on future orders, and even trips and vacations.

How often does the "I'm Stepping Up...." program run?

The "I'm Stepping Up...." program runs quarterly, so there are four opportunities each year to set new goals and earn rewards.

Is the "I'm Stepping Up...." program open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "I'm Stepping Up...." program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great way for both new and seasoned consultants to grow their business and stay motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • OhmyDLM