• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful First Show & New Consultant - Woohoo!

In summary, having a successful first show as a Pampered Chef consultant can provide benefits such as gaining confidence, building relationships, and generating sales. To ensure a successful first show, it is important to prepare, promote, and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef. Tips for new consultants include setting goals, being organized, and engaging with the audience. Overall, joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers the opportunity to work from home, earn income and bonuses, and be part of a supportive community.
Lindsay
Gold Member
I had my first show today - it is already over $500 and I'm sure will close closer to $600!
AND
I signed a new consultant! In fairness, she came in knowing she wanted to do it, but it was totally unexpected for me. Thank goodness my Director was with me for moral support - she was able to answer the recruit's questions while I focused on the show. Thanks Nancy for all your help and support!!!
Woohoo - what a great way to start!

Lindsay said:
I had my first show today - it is already over $500 and I'm sure will close closer to $600!
AND
I signed a new consultant! In fairness, she came in knowing she wanted to do it, but it was totally unexpected for me. Thank goodness my Director was with me for moral support - she was able to answer the recruit's questions while I focused on the show. Thanks Nancy for all your help and support!!!
Woohoo - what a great way to start!

Congratulations!

That is awesome!! Congrats:)

That *is* a great show!! Congratulations on getting your first show out of the way, rather successfully it sounds, and a new recruit! Way to go!! :thumbup:

Congratulations!

Wow, what a great way to start your business!! How very exciting - thanks for sharing.

What are the benefits of having a successful first show?

Having a successful first show as a new Pampered Chef consultant can set a strong foundation for your business. It can help you gain confidence, build relationships with potential customers, and generate sales. Additionally, a successful first show can also lead to potential future bookings and referrals.

How can I ensure that my first show is successful?

To ensure a successful first show, it is important to prepare and plan ahead. Make sure you have all the necessary tools and products, have a strong understanding of the Pampered Chef products, and practice your demo beforehand. It is also important to promote your show and invite friends and family to attend.

What resources are available for new consultants to have a successful first show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help new consultants have a successful first show. These include training videos, online resources, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. You can also attend training sessions and workshops to learn more about the products and how to run a successful show.

What are some tips for new consultants to make their first show a success?

Some tips for new consultants to make their first show a success include setting goals, being organized, engaging with your audience, and following up with potential customers after the show. It is also important to have a positive attitude, be knowledgeable about the products, and have fun!

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, including the ability to work from home and set your own schedule, the opportunity to earn income and bonuses, and access to a supportive community of consultants. You can also receive discounts on products and have the chance to earn free products through incentives and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Lexif424