• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have to Talk to People or Are They Automated?

In summary, teleclasses are a great way to learn from experts. You can take one each week, and the new toll free phone number makes it easier for consultants to take the classes. The recordings are not as good as the live sessions, but they start converting to MP3s soon.
SillyChef
Do you have to talk to people or are they automated?

If you take the actual live ones (on the calendar, that you have to register for) they are live - you'll be asked to identify yourself and probably take a few "polls" by pressing numbers on your phone. Different leaders run them differently, and some will randomly call on people from the registration list. They are mostly listening, however.But remember, everyone is there to learn. So nobody will pick on you.

Tele Classes are AWESOME!!! Woo-Hoo to Home Office for giving us this amazing learning opportunity!

I take one each week (at the least). The new toll free phone # makes it better for my consultants, also!

Love them!

I'm waiting for the MP3 versions so I can take them to the gym with me! :D When do they start converting? I'm getting impatient! LOL

pampermeplease said:
I'm waiting for the MP3 versions so I can take them to the gym with me! :D When do they start converting? I'm getting impatient! LOL

Hey what an awesome concept!!!! I would like to do that too!!!

Cheers

tele classes
SillyChef said:
Do you have to talk to people or are they automated?
I just took one last night. It was great and you learn alot. It is a live enviroment with instant feedback. My suggestion is to get a headset for your phone as it is an hour long call. It is better IMO with the live people as then you can ask a question if you have one, not an option with recorded sessions. hopefully the mp3 version will be better as I have a hard time listening to the recorded calls they now have.

I have always done the recorded ones but the audio isn't that great - I am planning to work in more live ones. Have the schedules printed out already!

Related to Do You Have to Talk to People or Are They Automated?

1. Do I have to talk to a live person when ordering from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to talk to a live person when ordering from Pampered Chef. You can place your order online through our website or through our automated phone system.

2. Can I speak to a representative if I have questions about a product?

Yes, you can speak to a representative if you have any questions about our products. Our customer service team is available to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

3. Are all of the customer service interactions with Pampered Chef automated?

No, not all customer service interactions with Pampered Chef are automated. Our customer service team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

4. How do I track my order if I don't speak to a live person?

You can track your order by logging into your account on our website or using our automated phone system. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I still receive personalized assistance if I choose to use the automated system?

Yes, you can still receive personalized assistance even if you choose to use our automated system. Our customer service team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• friesfamily98
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
trps
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila