• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Inviting People to Your Business Page: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to get more likes and followers on your business page, you can invite friends and family, promote on other social media platforms, collaborate with other businesses, and run ads. It is not recommended to invite random people, but instead focus on targeting your audience. It is important to find a balance when inviting people and personalizing the invitation message can increase acceptance rates. Other tips include having an engaging profile and cover photo, interesting content, and offering exclusive promotions.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
So I created a business page. How can I individually invite people to it? I know I can globally invited everyone in my email address book and my friends on FB, but I want to invited people as I meet them at parties. Any suggestions?

cookingwithlove said:
So I created a business page. How can I individually invite people to it? I know I can globally invited everyone in my email address book and my friends on FB, but I want to invited people as I meet them at parties. Any suggestions?

I have a label on the front of every catalog that says:
"Like Me on Facebook"
Then has my Facebook address - and it says "Recipes, Cooking Tips, and Monthly Specials - don't miss out on all the fun!"

I'm seriously thinking about putting something about it on my customer care card also, so that I can get their FB address and send a "Like this page" suggestion to them that way too...

So there is not an easy way to send an email page suggestion?

I just started mine a very short time before the earthquake in Japan. I'm planning to put it in my newsletter each month. :D

Sheila, That's a great idea!

Related to Inviting People to Your Business Page: Tips & Tricks

1. How can I get people to like and follow my business page?

To get more likes and followers on your business page, you can start by inviting your friends and family to like your page. You can also promote your page through other social media platforms, collaborate with other businesses, and run ads to reach a wider audience.

2. Is it appropriate to invite people I do not know to like my business page?

While it may seem like a good idea to invite random people to like your page, it is not recommended. It is better to focus on building a targeted audience and inviting people within your target market or those who have shown interest in your products or services.

3. How often should I invite people to like my business page?

It is important to find a balance when it comes to inviting people to like your page. You do not want to constantly bombard people with invites, as it can become annoying. It is recommended to invite people every few weeks or when you have new content or promotions to share.

4. Can I personalize the invitation message when inviting people to like my business page?

Yes, you can personalize the invitation message when inviting people to like your page. This can help make the invite more genuine and personalized, increasing the chances of them accepting the invitation.

5. What are some tips for getting people to accept my invitation to like my business page?

Some tips for increasing the chances of people accepting your invitation to like your page include having a clear and engaging profile picture and cover photo, having interesting and relevant content on your page, and offering exclusive promotions or discounts to your page followers. Additionally, personalizing the invitation message and targeting people within your target market can also help increase acceptance rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK