• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Didn't Want to Hijack Another Thread Where Pacesetters Were Getting

C
CoidgigBese
I didn't want to hijack another thread where Pacesetters were getting mentioned. :)

I thought I had recognized some people on the FB group for it. Who here is in the current program? Anyone done a previous program?

For those "not in the know" it's an invite-only program being run by one of the HO sales managers. There are 4 weekly 1/2 hour calls, a daily hotline call, and homework. There seem to be about 250 people in it. I swear they looked at stats and found TLs and Ds who have been slip sliding away. I know I was doing great late last year and early this year then really dropped off in March. June has zilch going on. Also, I'm usually paid as TL with an occasional D paycheck in there so they may be aiming at people that they want to solidify. They also said something about inviting people who have not worked with their sales manager. It seems like most people in the program have been with the company for many years. The one word in the invite e-mail that hooked me was "re-energize" my business. Oh, and that we lucked out and Dan Arwine is involved in this one.

I'm still struggling to get out of my creative avoidance phase. How's everyone else doing? I don't feel like being Debbie Downer on the FB group.

I participated in the PaceSetters program that began March 25th and just wanted to share my experience... (I haven't been on here much due to the overwhelmingly negativity... not worth my time honestly). I participated along with 3 consultants on my team. We had amazing results. We all bumped up our businesses and are more focused on growing our businesses. My consultants who participated all have been consistently selling over $1k EACH since beginning the calls (2 of the 3 never even had $1k months prior). Now they are closer to $2k/mo actually. On the final call, others shared their experiences and if people fully participated (got on the calls and did the homework), they saw dramatic improvements. I'm guessing that is part of the reason why HO opened it up to more consultants.I hope those of you participating have a great experience!

finley1991 said:
I participated in the PaceSetters program that began March 25th and just wanted to share my experience... (I haven't been on here much due to the overwhelmingly negativity... not worth my time honestly).

Sorry Colleen, I was probably one of the negative voices on here. I did quite the ranting about the new web. It was(is) frustrating, but I have accepted it. It will get better. Sorry about the negativity.

It sounds like the Pacesetters is working well for you and your team. Keep it up!

finley1991 said:
I participated in the PaceSetters program that began March 25th and just wanted to share my experience... (I haven't been on here much due to the overwhelmingly negativity... not worth my time honestly).

I participated along with 3 consultants on my team. We had amazing results. We all bumped up our businesses and are more focused on growing our businesses. My consultants who participated all have been consistently selling over $1k EACH since beginning the calls (2 of the 3 never even had $1k months prior). Now they are closer to $2k/mo actually. On the final call, others shared their experiences and if people fully participated (got on the calls and did the homework), they saw dramatic improvements. I'm guessing that is part of the reason why HO opened it up to more consultants.

I hope those of you participating have a great experience!
Those are great results! I ended up getting the info from you too late to be able to catch up, but with such glowing reports from you I will try again if I get the chance.

I'm in this round of Pacesetters. I really respect Dan Arwine and so far am enjoying this sales manager--hoping we will get more interaction with her as directors? Not getting a lot from the hispanic lady.

I hope those participating get a lot out of the Pacesetters program too. Not sure what their criteria were for inviting people, but if they were looking at Directors' stats going downhill, they sure missed mine! I probably would have been a perfect candidate to do it. Oh well. Maybe next round.

I'm on this round of it and am loving it!

pamperedbecky said:
I hope those participating get a lot out of the Pacesetters program too. Not sure what their criteria were for inviting people, but if they were looking at Directors' stats going downhill, they sure missed mine! I probably would have been a perfect candidate to do it. Oh well. Maybe next round.

I really don't think that is what they did, I got an invite (even though I missed it) and my sales and recruiting have been really high this year. I don't know how they picked people though, maybe it was based on your current sales manager?

I agree. Our mngr. has a fb group and she invited anyone in the group to join in that wanted to. I didn't just b/c I had too much going on and was in a previous pacesetters group that she did. I'm also getting e-mails from her about it.

If you want to be in the next one, e-mail your sales mngr. and let them know.

Colleen thanks for sharing and what great results! I have not heard of this group and would love to see if they have a summer session.

We miss you!

cookingwithlove said:
Sorry Colleen, I was probably one of the negative voices on here. I did quite the ranting about the new web. It was(is) frustrating, but I have accepted it. It will get better. Sorry about the negativity.

It sounds like the Pacesetters is working well for you and your team. Keep it up!

Wendy, you have also contributed some worthwhile information so please don't be too hard on yourself. We do need to be more up beat, however we also need a place to vent once in awhile. The new website is proving to be a larger learning curve that we all expected.

I think one of my downline directors and I need to take the Pacesetters!! Sounds like the pick me up we all need!!

I am enjoying Pacesetters. It's giving me a LOT of food for thought.

Nanisu said:
I am enjoying Pacesetters. It's giving me a LOT of food for thought.

I spoke with my ED last night and she is going to get more information for me and my director downline. Thank you everyone!!

1. Who is currently in the Pacesetters program?

The Pacesetters program is an invite-only program being run by one of the HO sales managers. There are approximately 250 people in the program, most of whom have been with the company for many years.

2. Has anyone completed a previous Pacesetters program?

It is unclear if anyone in the current program has completed a previous Pacesetters program. However, it is possible that some participants may have been invited to multiple programs.

3. How were participants selected for the program?

It appears that the HO sales managers looked at statistics and selected TLs and Ds who have been struggling in their business. They may also be targeting individuals who have not previously worked with their sales manager.

4. What is the structure of the program?

The Pacesetters program consists of 4 weekly 1/2 hour calls, a daily hotline call, and homework assignments. It is designed to help participants re-energize their business and improve their performance.

5. How has the program been received by participants?

Based on the comments in the FB group for the program, it seems that some participants are struggling to get out of a creative avoidance phase. However, others have expressed excitement and hope for the program's potential to improve their business and re-energize their motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• valsped
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
TropicalChef
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies