• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Facebook Business Page--Worth It or Not?

In summary, many people feel it is worth having a business page on Facebook. However, the person does not feel as though they are as faithful to using it as they should be. They also post about personal things on their page in addition to business.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I know many of us have a FB Page exclusively for our business while others just use your personal page for PC announcements. Do you all feel it's worth having a business page?

I have over 200 followers on my page but I get almost NO interaction on it. I know I'm far from as consistant on it as I could be but I'm really wondering if it's worth it to have something else to update. I have a really obscene number of friends on my personal page so I'd certainly reach more people if I just used it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

My husband has said that if I put too much on my regular page about PC that I would turn people off in fact he says I shouldn't put anything on there. I do put things up there every so often but I try not to do it too much. I, too, have a hard time updating my business page as much as I should. It's all in how you use it. It doesn't cost to keep it and by posting there it's easier for people to see the PC posts more easily as they don't get lost in among all the other posts on the regular page.

I understand what you mean, Deb. I do not have a personal page and feel I reach more people with my personal page. I weave in PC and personal. I am not a faithful FB user. My own opinion is that this is an individual choice. We cannot help what others post so it may be helpful to keep your business page. As Beth said, it costs nothing. I do little business on my FB account but I do friend hosts and new people I meet because I love to see what they are up to and it helps me stay connected to them.

I will admit facebook is a generation thing, BUT the people who use facebook all the time are on there all day long and many do most of their daily communication on it. I think if you have a personal page and you weave in business and PC it is ok, as long as you make sure you are using it for personal everyday things as well. Think about it, the facebook friends you feel like you "know" best are the ones who post regularly about enjoyable things. For me many of my facebook friends aren't my closest friends in real life. You want to make sure what you post adds value to peoples day, I put a lot of cute things my kids say and do, it makes people laugh. I also try to post fun recipes and any kind of good sales or deals I run across. I also post things about Pampered Chef. That is part of my life and that is what facebook is all about. If you don't have a business page make sure everything you and your friends post are appropriate and professional. I make sure I don't say anything controversial, political and even leave most religious topics out of my page. I friend all of my hosts on facebook when they book a party. I think many of them appreciate that they can find me quickly and easily if they have a question, need to return, or get a recipe from me. Also they are much more likely down the road to send someone my way who is looking for a PC consultant.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely relate to your dilemma. In my opinion, having a separate business page can be beneficial for a few reasons. Firstly, it allows you to keep your personal and business posts separate, which can be helpful for maintaining a professional image online. Additionally, having a business page gives you the opportunity to reach a wider audience and potentially attract new customers who may not be connected with you personally. That being said, it is important to find a balance between consistency and overwhelming your followers with too many updates. Perhaps try setting a schedule for posting on your business page, such as once or twice a week, and see if that helps with engagement. You can also try utilizing different types of posts, such as polls or live videos, to encourage interaction. Ultimately, the decision to have a business page or not is up to you and what works best for your business. If you feel that you are able to effectively promote your Pampered Chef business through your personal page and are seeing positive results, then that may be the best option for you. However, if you have the time and resources to maintain a separate business page, it may be worth giving it a try and seeing if it helps with your overall success as a consultant. Best of luck!

What is a Facebook Business Page?

A Facebook Business Page is a free online platform provided by Facebook that allows businesses, organizations, and public figures to create a presence on the social media platform. It is specifically designed for promoting and communicating with customers or followers.

Is it worth it to create a Facebook Business Page?

For most businesses, yes. Having a Facebook Business Page can provide many benefits, such as increased visibility, improved customer engagement, and access to valuable marketing tools. It also allows you to reach a large audience without spending a lot of money on advertising.

How do I create a Facebook Business Page?

To create a Facebook Business Page, you will need to have a personal Facebook account. From your account, click on the "Create" button and choose "Page" from the dropdown menu. Then, follow the prompts to choose a category, enter your business information, and upload a profile and cover photo.

What features are included in a Facebook Business Page?

A Facebook Business Page includes several features, such as the ability to post updates, photos, and videos, interact with followers through comments and messages, create events, and access insights and analytics to track your page's performance.

Can a Facebook Business Page benefit my business even if I already have a website?

Yes. While having a website is important for your business, a Facebook Business Page can complement it by providing a more social and interactive presence. It can help you reach a wider audience, connect with customers in a more personal way, and drive traffic to your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila