• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Now That We've Been Able to Link on Facebook and Have One for Our

In summary, the conversation is about using Facebook for business and if it has had any impact. Some have created a separate page for their business, while others are using their regular page. Some have seen an increase in traffic and have received indirect bookings from their business page. Overall, opinions are mixed and some are still undecided on whether to continue with a separate page or not.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we've been able to link on facebook and have one for our business for the past month. Just wanted to know what everyone has experienced.

Did you do one?. Why/why not-

If you did link to your pws- has it had an impact?

Did you do a seperate Facebook page- has it had an impact yet?

I'm on the fence a seperate page.

Thanks!

I started a separate page but after 2 days I figured it was going to be a pain to keep up with so I deleted it.Most of my friends on FB are either PC consultants or customers anyway and they know what I do so it hasn't impacted my biz any more than it had before the official announcement.

I have been using my regular FB page. Like Colleen, the last thing I need is an additional thing to keep up on with a seperate page. I have gotten 2 orders from friends that did not know I did PC.

Happy Chef said:
Now that we've been able to link on facebook and have one for our business for the past month. Just wanted to know what everyone has experienced.

Did you do one?. Why/why not-

If you did link to your pws- has it had an impact?

Did you do a seperate Facebook page- has it had an impact yet?

I'm on the fence a seperate page.

Thanks!

Is that just putting the website in the info section on the FB page? Or is it something else I missed?

I have one but am not sure if I'll keep it or not - I'll give it a little more time since there's no cost involved.

I started a FB page. I like having it separate from my regular posts. I like that my friends can choose whether or not to be engaged in my business. I did feel like the snippet they showed at conference with the lady posting her biz info on her FB and her friends tuning out. Now only the ones who want the information will receive it. I like being able to get feedback directly back from interested parties. I have about 30 people on my FB page that are not friends of mine. So they are friends of friends. If I hadn't started the page I wouldn't "know" them. So far no parties booked or sales because of the page, but it does get traffic. I keep up with the report that FB generates for your page and people visit often. I had hoped to reach a few more people, but it's all good and the number of "fans" keeps going up every week! :D

Chef Kearns said:
I started a FB page. I like having it separate from my regular posts. I like that my friends can choose whether or not to be engaged in my business. I did feel like the snippet they showed at conference with the lady posting her biz info on her FB and her friends tuning out. Now only the ones who want the information will receive it. I like being able to get feedback directly back from interested parties. I have about 30 people on my FB page that are not friends of mine. So they are friends of friends. If I hadn't started the page I wouldn't "know" them. So far no parties booked or sales because of the page, but it does get traffic. I keep up with the report that FB generates for your page and people visit often. I had hoped to reach a few more people, but it's all good and the number of "fans" keeps going up every week! :D

This is how I feel too. And because I have some people who aren't regular FB friends who have "liked" my business page, they don't have to be inundated with all of the stuff I post that has nothing to do with my business.

And I have gotten one booking indirectly from my page. A friend of a host "liked" my page, and ended up attending a show and booking. :)

Chef Kearns said:

Yeah...what she said!

I also started one just for PC recipes, no biz stuff. However, that also means they don't get info on sales. But, there are fans on there I don't know!

1. What is the purpose of linking on Facebook and having one for our business?

The purpose of linking on Facebook and having one for our business is to increase our online presence and reach a wider audience. It also allows us to engage with our customers and promote our products and services.

2. How do I create a Facebook page for our business?

To create a Facebook page for our business, go to the Facebook homepage and click on the "Create" button. Then select "Page" and follow the prompts to set up your page. Make sure to fill in all the necessary information and add a profile picture and cover photo.

3. Can I link our existing Facebook page to our website?

Yes, you can link your existing Facebook page to our website by adding a Facebook widget or button on our website that directs visitors to our Facebook page. You can also include a link to our Facebook page in our website's contact information.

4. How often should we post on our Facebook page?

It is recommended to post on our Facebook page at least 3-4 times a week to keep our audience engaged. However, the frequency of our posts may vary depending on our business's goals and the type of content we are sharing.

5. How can we use our Facebook page to promote our products and services?

We can use our Facebook page to promote our products and services by creating engaging posts, sharing product photos and videos, offering deals and promotions, and hosting contests or giveaways. It is also important to interact with our followers and respond to any inquiries or reviews to build a strong online presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ChefBeckyD