• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Never Underestimate Stupid People

In summary, "Never Underestimate Stupid People" is a popular phrase that serves as a reminder to not judge others based on their intelligence or outward appearance. It is not a product or official slogan of Pampered Chef and cannot be found on any of their products. The origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is often used in a lighthearted and humorous manner and is not meant to be offensive.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm not sure HOW they still amaze me. You'd think after all these years I'd be used to hearing about the stupid things people do. But somehow I still sit here scratching my head & wondering what in the world this woman was thinking!

Rivenbark.jpg

This is one for David Letterman or Leno for sure....

my favorite line: "I don't think a perfectly groomed love rug could possibly make that much difference."ROFLMAO!

This story is so awesome, I had to read it aloud to my husband. LOL! It is almost too crazy. Seriously???! Who does that? ...Megan Barnes, apparently!

I couldn't agree with you more! It's amazing how some people can continue to surprise us with their actions. As a pampered chef consultant, I have definitely encountered my fair share of interesting situations with customers. But like you, I still find myself wondering how some people can make such silly mistakes.However, I believe that as consultants, it is our job to educate and guide our customers towards making better choices in the kitchen. We have the knowledge and expertise to help them avoid those "head-scratching" moments. Let's continue to spread the love of cooking and show people the value of using quality tools and techniques in the kitchen.Keep up the great work!Sincerely,

1. What is the meaning behind "Never Underestimate Stupid People"?

The phrase "Never Underestimate Stupid People" is a humorous way of saying that even those who may not seem very intelligent can surprise you with their abilities or actions. It serves as a reminder to not judge others based on their intelligence or outward appearance.

2. Is "Never Underestimate Stupid People" a Pampered Chef product or slogan?

No, "Never Underestimate Stupid People" is not a product or official slogan of Pampered Chef. It is simply a popular phrase that many people use in a joking manner.

3. Can I find "Never Underestimate Stupid People" on any Pampered Chef products?

No, Pampered Chef does not have any products featuring the phrase "Never Underestimate Stupid People". Our products are focused on kitchen tools and cooking essentials.

4. What is the origin of "Never Underestimate Stupid People"?

The origin of this phrase is unknown, but it has been used in various forms for many years. It is often attributed to comedian George Carlin, but there is no concrete evidence to support this claim.

5. Is "Never Underestimate Stupid People" meant to be offensive?

No, the phrase is meant to be lighthearted and humorous. It is not meant to offend anyone or belittle those who may not be considered intelligent. It is simply a playful saying that should not be taken too seriously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila