• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Providing Good Customer Service: What to do for Customers Met Years Ago?

In summary, the author is going to be printing their entire customer list and working through it to do customer care. They are afraid that people will think they are calling them just to harass them, but they hope to provide good customer service in the process.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm going to be printing my entire customer list and working through it to do customer care. Now I know I'm thinking far ahead, but I'm just wondering...if I call all these people between now and Christmas and then next summer I do the same thing - print all my customers and call them all...what am I saying to people who I spoke to a year ago who haven't purchased anything since the show I met them at 2 years ago?? I'm sure I know the answer but I'd like to hear some ideas from you guys. My biggest fear is that people think I'm calling them just to "harrass" them for a show...when really I just want to provide good customer service.

When I did this earlier in the year, I kept as close to honest as I could:

"Hi, this is Margaret from The Pampered Chef~do you have just a minute?" I am going through all of my files from the last 8 years to update customer information..."

then I proceeded based on their answers.

I got ALOT of wrong numbers, but just keep plugging away!

Ok so basically just making sure you have the correct info, are they using / enjoying their products? Is there anything they need? Would they like to hear the specials? That kind of thing?

Sorry - I'm still new to doing CCC unfortunately. That is going to change with my team. I am training them to do CCC from Day 1!!!

there is a recorded teleclass on Consultant's Corner that addresses the CCC.....but it sounds to me like you have it under control! What you said is exactly what I have done...now just to actually pick up the phone & do it!

I'm going to do it! haha

As soon as I get the phone numbers INTO PP!! I have a stack of old receipts that I have to put into PP. I'll be working on that while I watch TV after calling time this week.

Someone posted this CCC sheet on CS once. I think it's good.

Wasn't it you, Linda?

Attachments

• Phone Script word 97 to 03.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 204
    33.5 KB · Views: 196
    33.5 KB · Views: 208
    33.5 KB · Views: 250
I did post it recently, but I think I originally got it from there too!

1. How can I provide good customer service to customers I met years ago?

Providing good customer service to customers you met years ago starts with maintaining a positive and genuine relationship with them. Reach out to them periodically to check in and see how they are doing. Remember important details about their lives and follow up on them during future interactions. This will show that you value them as a customer and as a person.

2. Should I offer any special discounts or deals to customers I met years ago?

Offering special discounts or deals to customers you met years ago can be a great way to show your appreciation for their loyalty. Consider creating a loyalty program specifically for these customers, or offering exclusive promotions and discounts to show them that they are valued and remembered.

3. How can I make sure I am providing consistent service to customers I met years ago?

To ensure consistent service to customers you met years ago, it is important to have a system in place for tracking and managing customer interactions. This can include keeping detailed notes about previous interactions and preferences, as well as setting reminders for follow-up calls or emails. Additionally, make sure to train all employees on the importance of providing consistent service to all customers, including those you have met in the past.

4. What if a customer I met years ago has a complaint or issue with my product or service?

Handling complaints or issues from customers you met years ago should be approached with the same level of care and attention as any other customer. Listen to their concerns, apologize for any inconvenience, and work towards finding a resolution. Remember, handling complaints effectively can turn a dissatisfied customer into a loyal one.

5. How can I show appreciation to customers I met years ago?

Showing appreciation to customers you met years ago can be done in many ways, such as sending personalized thank-you notes, offering special discounts or promotions, or even inviting them to exclusive events or product launches. It is important to regularly express gratitude for their continued support and loyalty, and to make them feel valued and appreciated as a customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookingmommy