• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director May Not Be New to You, but Was to Me...love This Service

c. A receipt shall be retained by the member company for at least three years after the sale has been completed and shall be made available for inspection by the regulatory authority during that period.
I went to a networking meeting last night and there was a woman there who has this service. I always struggle... ok I never get around to... sending out thank you cards to my hostesses. I just sent all of my January thank you cards (12) in 5 minutes!!! Love it! You can go onto the site and pick your designs, put in custom wording and they print and send them for you. I offered a 10% discount if they bring the card to another show!

www.easycardstosend.com

pcjenni said:
I went to a networking meeting last night and there was a woman there who has this service. I always struggle... ok I never get around to... sending out thank you cards to my hostesses. I just sent all of my January thank you cards (12) in 5 minutes!!! Love it! You can go onto the site and pick your designs, put in custom wording and they print and send them for you. I offered a 10% discount if they bring the card to another show!

www.easycardstosend.com

From what I understand is you have to join this & its about 400.00. I told the guy I just want to use the site & he said I can't unless I join. By the time he was done it sounded like the biggest pyramid scheme of all time! I told him where to go.... :)

Sounds like he did not know his product?? I set up an account for free and paid $9.80 and was able to send 10 cards that were completely customized with my message. They get sent from the company with my return address. Not sure where the $400 came from, maybe he was trying to sell the business opp to you??

pcjenni said:
Sounds like he did not know his product?? I set up an account for free and paid $9.80 and was able to send 10 cards that were completely customized with my message. They get sent from the company with my return address. Not sure where the $400 came from, maybe he was trying to sell the business opp to you??

Oh, of course he was, thats why I walked away from him... ;)

Ok, makes sense then. Love the service so far. So much easier for to actually send out real cards not just ecards. It was one of my goals for 2012, to send thank you cards regularly, now I can actually make it happen!

Thanks for sharing! That is also one of my resolutions! Thank you notes to hosts and customer care calls before the 30 days hits. I need anything that saves me time...if it requires much effort, I put it off and don't do it. Sad but truthful!

Thanks again!

I just send a thank-you note when I send the host the receipts for the outside orders.

I email the receipts to her, if there are any. So I have not be mailing anything other than hostess packets. I do 12+ shows a month and the thank yous were the thing that never seemed to get done

Okay. I may be really stupid but I didn't think you could email the receipts to the hosts. I thought in order for a receipt to be valid that it has to be printed on the official Pampered Chef receipt (computer generated receipt)

Don't tell me I've been wasting paper and ink all these years!

Karen

Receipts are not even required for returns anymore. They just have to have reference number on the inside and outside of the package. Customer service told me that about 2 years ago and I haven't had a return with a receipt since. Never had a problem!

I always email receipts for outside orders also. It's been a long long time since I've been required to have a receipt for a return.

In accordance with the Direct Sales Association, we are required to give a full disclosure receipt (with the info on the back of the receipt).

You should be giving the guest the official receipt which is why the P3 receipts have the disclosures on the back.

From the DSA Website -- article A. #3 a-c:

a. A written order or receipt shall be delivered to the customer at or prior to the time of the initial sale. In the case of a sale made through the mail, telephone, Internet, or other non face-to-face means, a copy of the order form shall have been previously provided, be included in the initial order, or be provided in printable or downloadable form through the Internet. The order form must set forth clearly, legibly and unambiguously:

Terms and conditions of sale, including the total amount the consumer will be required to pay, including all interest, service charges and fees, and other costs and expenses as required by federal and state law;
Identity of the member company and the independent salesperson, and contain the full name, permanent address and telephone number of the member company or the independent salesperson, and all material terms of the sale; and
Terms of a guarantee or a warranty, details and any limitations of after-sales service, the name and address of the guarantor, the length of the guarantee, and the remedial action available to the consumer. Alternatively, this information may be provided with other accompanying literature provided with the product or service.
b. Member companies and their salespeople shall offer a written, clearly stated cooling off period permitting the consumer to withdraw from a purchase order within a minimum of three days from the date of the purchase transaction and receive a full refund of the purchase price.

c. Member companies and their independent salespeople offering a right of return, whether or not conditioned upon certain events, shall provide it in writing.

http://www.dsa.org/ethics/code/

jwpamp said:
I
From the DSA Website -- article A. #3 a-c:

a. . In the case of a sale made through the mail, telephone, Internet, or other non face-to-face means, a copy of the order form shall have been previously provided, be included in the initial order, or be provided in printable or downloadable form through the Internet. The order form must set forth clearly, legibly and unambiguously:
http://www.dsa.org/ethics/code/

We can email the 2nd page of the outside order form and that is the same as sending them a carbon copy order form or using the P3 paper ones.

cincychef said:
We can email the 2nd page of the outside order form and that is the same as sending them a carbon copy order form or using the P3 paper ones.

Exactly what i do

Chefbeckyd said:
Exactly what i do

Not everything is clicking tonight...
So you email all theputside order receipts and the 2nd page of oof? Do you have the host print out the 2nd age for everyone or do you email the guest directly?

loreo said:
Not everything is clicking tonight...
So you email all theputside order receipts and the 2nd page of oof? Do you have the host print out the 2nd age for everyone or do you email the guest directly?

It really just depends on the situation, I have had some out of town online orders where I email the guest directly, but for something like a catalog show it goes to the host. I am lucky on those if I get the contacts phone # let alone email!

I think I am just really old school. I think Thank you notes are incredibly important to mail to your host. She just made you a bunch of money, you should thank her! I keep it really simple. I have a tickle for when things need to be mailed. When she books her party, I write the Thank you note, "Thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party. I hope you had as much fun as I did." I sign it and address and in the corner I put the date it needs to be mailed. I have hosts compliment me on sending a Thank you.

not old school Wendy, you are correct. I have felt guilty about sending them sporadically. That is why this service is perfect for me and my business.

1. What is "May Not Be New to You, but Was to Me...love This Service"?

"May Not Be New to You, but Was to Me...love This Service" is a phrase often used to describe a product, service, or experience that may not be new or groundbreaking, but is still highly appreciated and valued by the person using it.

2. How did this phrase become popular?

This phrase gained popularity through social media and online reviews, where people would express their admiration and gratitude towards a particular product or service by using this phrase.

3. Is this phrase limited to a specific industry or product?

No, this phrase can be used to describe any type of product, service, or experience. It has been used in various industries, from technology to fashion to food.

4. What makes "May Not Be New to You, but Was to Me...love This Service" different from other phrases?

This phrase stands out because it conveys a sense of surprise and appreciation for something that may not be new or innovative, but still manages to impress and satisfy the person using it.

5. Can I use this phrase to describe something negative?

No, this phrase is typically used to express a positive sentiment towards a product or service. It would not be suitable to use it in a negative context.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • kitchendivinity
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kitchendivinity
  • DebPC