• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Daily Team E-Mails Need Your Ideas

that I was mentoring...send me emails every day for a week. I have had others that only send me 1-2 emails a week. I think it depends on the person and their level of engagement.
cookinkaren99
Hi Ya'll,

I'm going to send out daily e-mails to my Team with the intent to help motivate them. 1st email I would like to send out is explaining the 90 Day Rule. Would someone please email me how you would explain the rule THANKS :) Next email I want to send out is How to build a Focus Board / Goal Board. & Share a picture of my board for an example. I love to sit & look at my board. It helps me get back on track in life!!!!!! Love to hear if any of you have boards PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIPS WITH EVERYONE :)

Thanks YA'LL....Can't wait to see YOU @ NC. IM in wave 2,
Karen Saunders
[email protected]

Love to post my Board Picture here??? HOW???

Karen, I would love to see a picture of your Focus/Goal board!! You can email me at [email protected]

As for the 90 day rule.....several years ago, my Director gave all of us pumpkin seeds....she explained that the seeds were planted in July and that it took 3 months for them to grow into the right size for picking....the same with our businesses...whatever you do OR don't do will affect your business in 90 days.

My case is a perfect example~I had shows on the books and held the shows in March & April, but wasn't really focused on bookings (for reasons I won't go into here)...I am paying the price now....in July!

cookinkaren said:
Hi Ya'll,

I'm going to send out daily e-mails to my Team with the intent to help motivate them. 1st email I would like to send out is explaining the 90 Day Rule. Would someone please email me how you would explain the rule THANKS :) Next email I want to send out is How to build a Focus Board / Goal Board. & Share a picture of my board for an example. I love to sit & look at my board. It helps me get back on track in life!!!!!! Love to hear if any of you have boards PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIPS WITH EVERYONE :)

Thanks YA'LL....Can't wait to see YOU @ NC. IM in wave 2,
Karen Saunders
[email protected]

Love to post my Board Picture here??? HOW???

Karen,

I didn't see this thread or I would have practiced here. Just attach the pic to the thread like you would do a doc. It's really cool. When you click on it, it will enlarge.

The pic I attached is on the guac thread.

Pic Of Board ALL PICS 063-3.jpg
I Would love to see everyones goal board pictures:)

Attachments

• ALL PICS 063-3.jpg
    ALL PICS 063-3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 287
So, tell me more about your Goal Board.Also, do you think daily emails would be too much for your team? I did Tuesday Tips for a while (and need to start again) and did it weekly. Each one had a tip on Bookings, Recruiting, Host Coaching, Customer Care and Sales. I guess I could have separated them into one tip each week day. Do a search for Tuesday Tips and you'll see a few month's worth of what I sent.

cmdtrgd said:
Also, do you think daily emails would be too much for your team?

I received almost daily emails when I first started. The messages had great ideas, but I was already pretty busy with a lot of different things. So, they'd go into a file...because I really did want to read and act on them. That 'good idea' file is still sitting somewhere on my hard drive.

I'm not trying to discourage daily emails...just sharing that I found that frequency too much.

Love the pumpkin seed idea!!!Instead of the email.....Im going to mail each of my Team Members a pack of seeds, an letter explaning the 90 day rule & print out the list of 100. Since Im not having a Team Meeting until Aug.4th I really want to give them some business homework. When they fill out the list & bring to Team meeting they'll get 1 punch on the punch mania cards!!!

I'll give them a few days & I'm calling each of them to touch base before I go to NC. Also , hear what their 90 day business goal is!!!

Do tell about the punch cards!

I have to agree with the above poster that daily emails might be too much. Just starting out is so overwhelming- that might add to any anxiaty. Plus they're geting emails from HO too. I always let my newbies know they can email me daily if they need to, but I'd keep your emails down to 2x a week. Just my opinion.

I do not send out daily emails but I do send several per week some weeks. I have had new consultants tell me they were overwhelmed with emails. What with mine and the ones from HO. We do have to keep in mind (at least I do) that HO communicates a lot with new consultants via email and a lot of them aren't on their email all that much so it can easily fill their box to the point they are overwhelmed.

I now send new consultants a congrats email but then other than general team emails/training emails they just get phone calls (unless they don't answer or return my calls - those get emails in the hopes that they will read them).

Related to Daily Team E-Mails Need Your Ideas

1. How often will I receive Daily Team E-Mails Need Your Ideas?

You will receive the Daily Team E-Mails Need Your Ideas every weekday, Monday through Friday.

2. What is the purpose of these e-mails?

The purpose of these e-mails is to gather ideas and feedback from all team members to improve our products and services.

3. How can I submit my ideas for the Daily Team E-Mails?

You can submit your ideas by replying to the e-mail or by filling out the form attached in the e-mail. Make sure to include as much detail and information as possible for your idea to be considered.

4. Who will see my ideas once I submit them?

Your ideas will be seen by our team leaders and managers who will carefully review and consider them for implementation. We value every team member's input and ideas.

5. Can I opt-out of receiving these e-mails?

Yes, you can opt-out of receiving these e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail. However, we encourage all team members to participate and share their ideas to help us grow and improve as a company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila