• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need help with your catalog mailing? Check out this flyer!

In summary, Naomi and Karen have created a great marketing piece for mailing catalogs or mini catalogs. If you want the rebate version, just ask.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I got this from a friend of mine and thank you to them!!

Hi Everyone,
Sr. Dir. Naomi Zuccaro and Dir. Karen Hagan have been hard at work creating this year's flyer for anyone doing a mailing of catalogs or mini catalogs. I've tweaked it slightly and attached it for your use any way you'd like.

Always Proofread anything before it leaves your home.
Naomi writes: Also, please check or change the box that says "Keep this catalog", depending on how you use this piece. Last year, Dir. Lisa Miller's team thought outside the box (kudos, kudos!) and emailed that flyer and had 3 bookings by the next day! You could say "ask me for a copy of our Fall catalog" or direct them to your website to see the whole catalog. If you send with minis, tell them "Want to see our complete Fall catalog, just ask!" or "check it out on my website". Just be sure that the "Keep this catalog" message is consistent with how you are using the flyer. AND always erase the website address completely if someone else's appears on your copy, and type yours in from start to finish, clicking it to check that you are directed to YOUR website!

We have a "no rebate" version here. Karen and I discussed that unless you act right away in mailing this, someone receiving this would be disappointed if they didn't get to sign up in time for the rebate. So, I will send you the rebate version if you want to play with that one. Just ask for it or add the rebate flyer to an envelope with the catalog you choose to send.

Good luck! And please keep us posted on how this helps you! This is a labor of love, and it is meant for ALL to benefit, so please feel free to share with friends.

Thanks, and happy fall! Karen Hagen and Naomi Zuccaro

Thanks for sharing as always, Naomi. This is a terrrrrrrrrific marketing piece! Good job!
--
Chris Manion

Attachments

• 2008 Fall - revisions 5 - KH and NZ.doc
    108 KB · Views: 215
    108 KB · Views: 213
    108 KB · Views: 218
    108 KB · Views: 214
Thank you for this! I usually get this from my upline but it's always a pdf so I can't change anything. This is great!

That's so funny - Naomi and Karen are the directors I do meetings with! It's funny how things make their way around.

pamperedbecky said:
That's so funny - Naomi and Karen are the directors I do meetings with! It's funny how things make their way around.

That is really funny Becky! I got it from a friend in Maryland....

Hi Chris,

I'm glad you found this flyer helpful! I have to give credit to Naomi and Karen for putting it together. They did an amazing job. I just tweaked it a bit for my own use. I'm glad to hear that it has worked well for you in the past.

I completely agree with Naomi's reminder to always proofread before sending anything out. It's so important to make sure all the information is correct and consistent. And I love the idea of using this flyer to promote bookings and directing people to your website. It's a great way to get more exposure for our products.

Thanks for sharing your experience with using this flyer. I hope it continues to bring you success!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What items can be included in a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package?

The "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package can include any Pampered Chef products that are currently available for purchase. This can range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware sets and pantry items.

2. How many mini catalogs can be sent in a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package?

The number of mini catalogs that can be sent in a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package depends on the size of the package and the weight of the catalogs. Typically, 3-5 mini catalogs can be sent in one package.

3. Can I customize the items included in a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package?

Yes, you can customize the items included in a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package to fit your needs. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know which products you would like to include and they will create a personalized package for you.

4. Is there an additional cost for a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package?

Yes, there is an additional cost for a "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package. The cost will vary depending on the products included and the shipping fees.

5. Can I track my "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package?

Yes, you can track your "toSend With Mini Catalogs" package by using the tracking number provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. This will allow you to see the status of your package and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • cookinkaren99