• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Should I Mail Out My Mini-Catalogs?

Sending them out sooner would mean less opportunity for follow up.It sounds like you should mail them on Friday, 8/1.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I have my labels printed and I'm going to prepare all of my mini-catalogs tonight for mailing. I was going to pick up the stamps on Monday, and then mail them out, but then I was thinking I should wait. What are your thoughts? When is everyone mailing theirs? I was thinking of mailing them with a flyer showing the Sept. host special and current recruiting special, since I need to focus on Sept. bookings and recruiting (always!). Should I mail them on Friday, 8/1? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

I would go ahead and mail them out and then you could go ahead and start booking Sept quicker with them hopefully.

Are you all set for your August?! If not, I would wait a week or two. See what else you can fill in August prior to mailing these.
Are you hosting an open house in August?! I am and am hesitant to send my mini's out before my open house b/c then I wonder, they have seen the pics, will they still want to come to my open house?!

Just a few thoughts to help you make your decision. I hope it helps!!

My August is where I want it to be, and I'm not holding an open house. I think I'll send them out on Friday, so I can print the host special for Sept. (so annoyed they haven't posted them on CC yet!). Thanks for the feedback, gals! :)

My tip would be to mail them in smaller batches so you can give people follow up phone calls. Otherwise you may not get much responce.

I only mail the minis to my past hosts (and anyone who specifically asks for it). I've done this every new season for the past 5 years, so they've come to expect it. I get a HUGE wave of business after I mail them, and I have a hard time keeping up with the emails and phone calls, so I don't know when I'd even have a chance to follow up! ;) I send a monthly email newsletter to everyone, too, so I'm always in touch with these people.

1. When is the best time to mail out my mini-catalogs?

The best time to mail out your mini-catalogs will depend on your specific target audience and their shopping habits. However, a good rule of thumb is to send them out at least 2-3 weeks before a major holiday or event, such as Mother's Day or a bridal shower. This will give your customers enough time to browse and place their orders.

2. How often should I send out my mini-catalogs?

It is recommended to send out your mini-catalogs every 4-6 weeks. This will keep your customers engaged and interested in your products without overwhelming them with too many catalogs. However, you can adjust this frequency based on the needs and preferences of your specific customer base.

3. Can I include my contact information in the mini-catalogs?

Yes, it is highly recommended to include your contact information in your mini-catalogs. This makes it easier for customers to place orders or ask any questions they may have. You can include your name, phone number, email address, and social media handles.

4. Should I personalize the mini-catalogs for each customer?

Personalizing your mini-catalogs can be a great way to make a stronger connection with your customers. However, it may not be feasible for every customer, especially if you have a large customer base. Instead, you can personalize the catalogs for your top customers or offer personalization as an option for an additional fee.

5. Can I include samples or product demonstrations in the mini-catalogs?

Yes, you can include samples or product demonstrations in your mini-catalogs to showcase your products and attract more customers. This can be especially effective for new or seasonal products. However, be sure to include clear instructions for how to order the demonstrated products to avoid confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • daniellemorgan