• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help on a Sticker/Flyer for the New Mini Catalog

In summary, the best way to incorporate the theme of the new mini catalog into your sticker/flyer design is to use the same colors, fonts, and images. You can definitely include images of specific products to showcase the new items. There is no specific size or format required, but make sure to consider distribution and keep the design clear. Adding personal contact information is recommended, and using eye-catching colors and fonts or offering a special deal can help your sticker/flyer stand out.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am drawing a total blank especially with the news today for tripple points and new recruit rebate.

I am sending mini's out to some potential hosts/recruits and guests from recent shows who asked for them.

Any ideas?

Here is what I received from my hospitality cluster. Hope someone finds it helpful. Of course, this doesn't have the March announcement info on it.

Attachments

• Springlpreviewbookletflyer09[1] CS.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 396
This is good... Thanks!

Any other Ideas

Related to Need Help on a Sticker/Flyer for the New Mini Catalog

1. How can I incorporate the theme of the new mini catalog into my sticker/flyer design?

The best way to incorporate the theme of the new mini catalog into your sticker/flyer design is to use the same colors, fonts, and images that are featured in the catalog. This will create a cohesive and recognizable brand image for your customers.

2. Can I include images of specific products on my sticker/flyer?

Yes, you can definitely include images of specific products on your sticker/flyer. In fact, it's a great way to showcase some of the new items featured in the mini catalog. Just make sure to use high-quality images and keep the layout clean and visually appealing.

3. Is there a specific size or format that the sticker/flyer should be in?

There is no specific size or format required for the sticker/flyer. However, it's important to consider where you will be distributing the materials and make sure the size is appropriate for that location. Also, make sure the design is clear and easy to read, regardless of the size.

4. Can I include my personal contact information on the sticker/flyer?

Yes, you can include your personal contact information on the sticker/flyer. This is a great way to make it easy for customers to reach out to you for more information or to place an order. Just make sure the font is legible and the information is accurate.

5. How can I make my sticker/flyer stand out and grab people's attention?

One way to make your sticker/flyer stand out is to use eye-catching colors and bold fonts. You can also consider adding a special offer or discount to entice potential customers. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box to make your sticker/flyer stand out from the rest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefannie