• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Attendance: Email vs Snail Mail Invites for Team Meeting?

In summary, email invites have several benefits over snail mail for team meetings. They are more efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly. Personalization options are also available for each team member. To ensure successful delivery, double-check email addresses and send a test invite. It is recommended to follow up with team members who have not responded to the email invite for a higher attendance rate. While email invites are preferable, snail mail invites can still be used as a complementary option to reach a larger audience.
DebPC
Staff member
Do you send an email flyer or snail mail invite decribing the upcoming meeting? Or just a email reminder because everyone knows when and where the meetings are?
I would love to increase my attendence.

I use evite.com and people will RSVP that way.

I include an "Upcoming Events" flyer with my snail mail newsletter, but send an email invitation each week before the meeting, then email a reminder for RSVPS. Seems to work. I always call all of my potentials though.. gives me an excuse to call them at least a few times a month.

Usually just an e-mail asking for RSVP then a reminder 2 days before and stating who I have heard from and who I have not heard from. Try to add in some of what we are going to cover as in...want to make your summer calendar sizzle? Come share and learn new ideas, etc.

I add it in my newsletter & also use e-vite (love it)

1. What are the benefits of using email invites over snail mail for team meetings?

Email invites are more efficient and cost-effective compared to snail mail. They can reach a larger audience instantly and can include links to additional information or RSVP options. Plus, email invites are environmentally friendly and can be easily tracked for follow-up.

2. Can I personalize the email invites for each team member?

Yes, you can personalize email invites with the recipient's name and other relevant information. This creates a more personalized and engaging invitation, increasing the chances of them attending the team meeting.

3. How do I ensure my team members receive the email invites?

Before sending out the invites, make sure you have the correct email addresses for all team members. You can also send a test invite to yourself and a few team members to ensure it is being delivered successfully.

4. Do I need to follow up with team members who have not responded to the email invite?

It is always a good idea to follow up with team members who have not responded to the email invite. You can send a reminder email or make a personal call to confirm their attendance. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and increases the chances of a higher attendance rate.

5. Can I still use snail mail invites for team meetings?

While email invites are more convenient, snail mail invites can still be used for team meetings. Some team members may prefer physical reminders or may not have access to email. It is recommended to use a combination of both email and snail mail invites to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • minirottie