• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant Goal Sheet: Tips and Templates for New Hires

I
icerneaccorie
Does anyone have a new consultant goal sheet they can share?
Or can you point me in the directions where I can find one.
I sign a girl today :party: and want to put one in her folder.

Woo hoo CONGRATS!!!!

Great idea! And WAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!

Here are two goal sheets I have.

Attachments

• 2008 goals.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 2008 goals.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Goal Planner - 2008.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Goal Planner - 2008.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 224
Beth, Thanks so much for the great goal sheets. I will be using these at my meeting on Monday.
It was very nice meeting you at NC!

You are welcome! I didn't make them up - got them from CS or director's dish - can't take credit except that I saved them.

I was great meeting you too Ruthie! ...and everyone else I met! I feel like we all knew each other already though.

Related to Consultant Goal Sheet: Tips and Templates for New Hires

1. What is a consultant goal sheet?

A consultant goal sheet is a document that outlines the specific goals and objectives that a new consultant is expected to achieve within a given timeframe. It serves as a roadmap for the consultant's success and helps to track their progress.

2. Why is a consultant goal sheet important for new hires?

A consultant goal sheet is important for new hires because it provides them with clear expectations and helps them to focus on their priorities. It also serves as a tool for communication between the consultant and their supervisor, ensuring that everyone is on the same page regarding their goals and progress.

3. Where can I find a consultant goal sheet template?

There are many resources available online where you can find consultant goal sheet templates. You can search for them on websites such as Google Docs, Slideshare, or even professional networking platforms like LinkedIn. You can also ask for recommendations from colleagues or mentors who may have a template that has worked well for them.

4. Can you provide an example of a consultant goal sheet?

Sure, here is a sample consultant goal sheet that outlines specific goals and objectives for a new consultant:

Goal: Increase client satisfaction by 20% within the first quarter.

Objectives:

• Conduct client satisfaction surveys and analyze the results.
  • Identify areas for improvement based on client feedback.
  • Create and implement a plan to address any issues or concerns raised by clients.
  • Regularly follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction and address any new concerns.

5. How often should a consultant goal sheet be reviewed?

A consultant goal sheet should be reviewed regularly, ideally on a monthly or quarterly basis. This allows for progress to be tracked and any necessary adjustments to be made. It also provides an opportunity for the consultant and their supervisor to discuss any challenges or successes related to their goals and make any necessary changes to ensure their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • ejleinenbach