• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Consultant Kit -Fall Catalogs

In summary, the New Consultant Kit for the Fall Catalogs includes marketing materials, business supplies, product samples, and access to training and resources. The cost of the kit varies from $50 to $200 and is typically required to become a consultant. The products included cannot be customized, but you may be able to choose certain options such as color or scent. Delivery time for the kit may take 1-2 weeks depending on the company's shipping policies.
Does anyone know when they started putting fall catalogs in the new consultant kits? I thought when people signed in July they got half fall and half summer. My girl signed on July 31st and got all summer catalogs. Now I can't find the email, HO sent with details.

I had the same issue it says if they are shipped aug 1 or after they would have fall so I assumed they would and called about it they found somewhere in print that said they had to sign Aug 1 or after so now my new consultants have nothing for fall when I said they would. so frustrating

Thanks for the answer, I thought for sure it said at least half fall in July though.

They should get a Change Over. I had 2 sign in July, neither has submitted a show yet, and both received a Change Over kit already. I didn't think they would get one until they submited a show, but they did.

I called home office a few days ago and they said new consultants would get the fall kit plus 25 spring catalogs and enough spring paperwork to get them thru August.

Malinda Klein said:
I called home office a few days ago and they said new consultants would get the fall kit plus 25 spring catalogs and enough spring paperwork to get them thru August.

This is true for Aug not those signing July 31

What is included in the New Consultant Kit for the Fall Catalogs?

The New Consultant Kit for the Fall Catalogs includes various marketing materials, business supplies, and product samples to help you get started with your new business. It also includes access to training and resources to help you succeed.

How much does the New Consultant Kit for the Fall Catalogs cost?

The cost of the New Consultant Kit for the Fall Catalogs varies depending on the company and the products included. It typically ranges from $50 to $200. Contact your company's representative for specific pricing information.

Do I have to purchase the New Consultant Kit to become a consultant?

Yes, in most cases, purchasing the New Consultant Kit is a requirement to become a consultant. It provides you with essential tools and resources to start your business and begin selling products.

Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant Kit?

The products included in the New Consultant Kit are typically predetermined by the company and cannot be customized. However, you may be able to choose the color or scent of certain products, depending on the company's policies.

How soon will I receive my New Consultant Kit for the Fall Catalogs?

The delivery time for the New Consultant Kit may vary depending on the company's shipping policies. In most cases, you can expect to receive your kit within 1-2 weeks after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • ChefLoriG
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • stephanieboyd