• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs

In summary, the "Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to order the new Fall Catalogs before they are available to the public. The deadline to order the kit and receive only Fall Catalogs varies each year and orders placed after the deadline will contain a mix of catalogs. There is no additional cost for this promotion and the Fall Catalogs can still be purchased after the deadline, but to receive only Fall Catalogs in your kit, you must order by the specified deadline.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
I thought I remember seeing somewhere (can't find it to save my life), the date for when a new recruit can order the kit and only get fall catalogs, have someone who wants to sign and only get fall stuff. Anyone know the date?

i wrote it down at National.

July 19th-kits ordered 19th will come with updated paperwork.

July 19-August 25 new consultant kits will include both summer and fall paperwork so the answer is August 26th.

(From page 14 of the July CN.)

Do you know when the last date we can use a quick start kit with summer catalogs in it?
I couldn't find it.

It was July 19th.

jwpamp said:
It was July 19th.

Oh, crap, how did I miss that? Now I am stuck with one, this is the second time I had this happen.:grumpy:

cincychef said:
Oh, crap, how did I miss that? Now I am stuck with one, this is the second time I had this happen.:grumpy:

Sell the catalogs & other paperwork to people who might still need S/S stuff - that way you are recouping your money!

Thanks Beth, I thought it was sometime in August.

oops! I read the question too fast!

np Kristi, thanks for answering =)

1. What is the "Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs" promotion?

The "Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to order the new Fall Catalogs before they are available to the public. By ordering the kit by a specific date, consultants will only receive the Fall Catalogs in their kit instead of a mix of catalogs.

2. When is the deadline to order the kit and receive only Fall Catalogs?

The deadline to order the "Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs" promotion varies each year. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the specific date.

3. Can I still order the kit after the deadline and receive only Fall Catalogs?

No, the "Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs" promotion is only available for orders placed by the specified deadline. After the deadline, the kit will contain a mix of catalogs.

4. Is there an additional cost for the "Date to Order Kit and Get Only Fall Catalogs" promotion?

No, the kit will cost the same whether you order it by the deadline or after. The promotion is simply for receiving only Fall Catalogs in your kit.

5. Can I still get the new Fall Catalogs if I don't order the kit by the deadline?

Yes, the Fall Catalogs will still be available for purchase after the promotion deadline. However, if you want to receive only Fall Catalogs in your kit, you must order by the specified deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • stephanieboyd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • cincychef