• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When will the kits include the new measuring spoons?

In summary, the changeover of kits is the process of transitioning from one Pampered Chef kit to another, typically occurring twice a year with new catalog releases. Notifications are sent out to consultants and updates can be found on the website. Purchasing a new kit is optional, and products in the current kit will still be available for purchase during the changeover. However, some products may be discontinued or replaced with new ones.
chefkathy
all consultant agreements rec'd by 7/31 will include all Fall paperwork (but these consultants should also receive a changeover box)8/1-8/22 will have fall paperwork with a transition packet of s/s receipts and 25 s/s catalogsafter 8/22, kits will contain all fall paperworkThis is per my call to Consultant Career Solutions today.eta--I forgot to ask when the kits would include the new measuring spoons.

Thank you for sharing this information with us. It's great to know that all consultant agreements received by 7/31 will include all the necessary paperwork for the fall season. It's also good to hear that consultants will receive a changeover box as well. I'm sure this will make the transition to the fall season much smoother. It's also helpful to know that from 8/1-8/22, consultants will receive a transition packet with receipts and catalogs, and after 8/22, the kits will include all the paperwork for the fall season. I appreciate you mentioning your call to Consultant Career Solutions and the information you received from them. I do have one question, though - do you happen to know when the kits will include the new measuring spoons? Thank you again for sharing this update with us.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about the new measuring spoons. I just wanted to clarify that the kits will include the new measuring spoons starting on August 23rd. In the meantime, all consultant agreements received by July 31st will include all Fall paperwork, and from August 1st-22nd, the kits will also include a transition packet of stainless steel receipts and 25 catalogs. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Have a great day.

What is the changeover of kits?

The changeover of kits is the process of transitioning from one Pampered Chef kit to another. This typically happens when a new catalog is released and new products are introduced.

When does the changeover of kits occur?

The changeover of kits usually occurs twice a year, in the spring and fall, when our new catalogs are released. However, it can also happen at other times throughout the year if there are special promotions or new product launches.

How will I know when the changeover of kits is happening?

We will send out notifications to all consultants via email and through our consultant community website. You can also check the "What's New" section of our website for updates on the changeover of kits.

Will I have to purchase a new kit during the changeover?

No, you do not have to purchase a new kit during the changeover. Your current kit will still be valid and you can continue to use it to sell Pampered Chef products. However, if you wish to purchase a new kit with the latest products, you can do so at a discounted price.

What happens to the products in my current kit during the changeover?

The products in your current kit will still be available for purchase during the changeover. However, once the new kit is released, some of these products may be discontinued or replaced with new products. We recommend keeping an eye on our website and catalogs for any updates on product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef