• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit: Exploring the Possibilities of Becoming a Senior Consultant

In summary, the person you signed under would still be a Senior Consultant. She has to have two personally recruited people under her to be a Team Leader. And YOU as the recruiter gets the recruiting bonus if your recruit qualifies in her first 90 days.
lisasfuncooking
I have a possible recruit that I am almost postive is going to sign. She would be my first recruit!
The person I signed under, only has me under her. She is a senior consultant.
I know that if a sign a recruit, I would be a senior consultant. But my question is, what does that make the person I signed under? A team leader?
If that is the case, then does she get the $25 recruiting bonus and the overrides? What if she doesn't submit $750 in personal sales, does that make her a senior consultant for that month?
I am assuming when I finally reach my goal of director, I will no longer be under her. Now that I finally have had experience of being a consultant, I really want to work on recruits.

The person you signed under would still be a Senior Consultant. She has to have two personally recruited people under her to be a Team Leader.

And YOU as the recruiter gets the recruiting bonus if your recruit qualifies in her first 90 days.You also get a 1% override on your sales and a 1% override on your recruit's sales.When you are a director, you are still technically under your recruiter. You are considered her "first generation". As long as she meets all the other qualifications at that time, you could essentially help her into being promoted to Advance Director. If she's lacking in other areas, she'll have to step up her business to achieve that level. ;)I think it's easier to explain if you compare it to a family. Your recruiter is still the head of the family or the "grandmother". You are the teen mother still living at home & depending on your Mom for many things in your life (career). Your recruit is your child who you are technically responsible for molding & teaching ... but Grandma plays a big part in her early years too and helps you "raise" her. Once you become a director, you essentially move out of your Mom's house & create your own. You are still related to your Mom, but she's not the head of your family anymore. Does that analogy help?

Sharon, Thank You. I thought she would move up to Team Leader. I understand now.
Sheila, I was so hoping you would reply to my post. You always come through!
Your analogy made sense. Made me laugh too.

Sheila, that's a brilliant analogy.

Glad that helped! :D

Sheila,
You are probably going to laugh, but my image of you is... You never stop going, very organized, and accomplish everything on your "to do" list every day. You seem so knowledgable and I can tell you love PC.

One thing to remember is that if she's interested in promoting to director she needs 2 Senior Consultants to do that.

lisasfuncooking said:
Sheila,
You are probably going to laugh, but my image of you is... You never stop going, very organized, and accomplish everything on your "to do" list every day. You seem so knowledgable and I can tell you love PC.

I wish I could accomplish everything on my "to do" list each day!!! LOL

I'm a retired Police Dispatcher, so I learned years ago that you handle a problem and you do it RIGHT the FIRST TIME so that you don't have to deal with it a 2nd, 3rd or 4th time. That helps me through life. I don't cut corners on anything because it usually means having to re-do or fix an error. But I don't mess around and take 2 or 3 times the amount of time that it should take to accomplish a task either.

But yes, I do LOVE PC! :D

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, receive exclusive training and support, have access to special promotions and incentives, and build your own team of consultants.

2. How do I become a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a Senior Consultant, you must first be a current consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, you must achieve certain sales and recruiting goals within a certain time frame. Your mentor or team leader can guide you through the process and provide support along the way.

3. Is there a time commitment required to be a Senior Consultant?

While there is no set time commitment, it is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours a week to your Pampered Chef business in order to see success as a Senior Consultant. This may include hosting parties, attending trainings, and recruiting new consultants.

4. Can anyone become a Senior Consultant, or are there certain requirements?

Anyone who is currently a consultant with Pampered Chef and meets the sales and recruiting requirements can become a Senior Consultant. It is also important to have a strong passion for the products and the company, as well as a desire to grow a team and mentor others.

5. What kind of support and training is available for Senior Consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and training resources for Senior Consultants, including online trainings, team meetings, and mentorship programs. Senior Consultants also have access to exclusive leadership events and conferences to further develop their skills and knowledge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • esavvymom