• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can You Sign a Consultant While Inactive? Important Info for New Consultants

In summary, the purpose of the "Important! New Consultant" announcement is to inform current employees and stakeholders about a new consultant joining the company or team, which allows for a smooth transition and ensures everyone is aware of the new addition to the team. A "New Consultant" is someone who has recently joined the company or team in a consulting role, whether they are a newly hired employee or a contracted consultant. Announcing a new consultant is important because it allows for proper introduction and integration into the team, and also ensures that everyone is aware of their role and responsibilities. The "Important! New Consultant" announcement can be communicated through various channels such as email, company newsletters, team meetings, or company-wide announcements. Employees and stakeholders are encouraged to
Does anyone know if you can sign a consultant under you while you are inactive? I just got an email that a girl on my team signed her friend today. I about fell out of my chair, I haven't had an indirect recruit on my team for well over a year :clap:Nothing has shown up on my tracker, but my concern is that she has been inactive since May. I just don't want to find out later she was routed to another consultant.:confused: Thanks for any help.

I don't see why not???? If she signed today, it will show up on your tracker in the morning... you can always call HO and find out though in the meantime. And CONGRATS!!!!!!! :D

I think it will go through. ;)

If she couldn't sign with her the computer wouldn't have let it go through. Even if the consultant doesn't have a website and they did it at PC.com it had to have a valid consultant number for the recruiter. Congrats!

yes you can sign under an inactive consultant

What is the purpose of the "Important! New Consultant" announcement?

The purpose of the "Important! New Consultant" announcement is to inform current employees and stakeholders about a new consultant joining the company or team. This allows for a smooth transition and ensures everyone is aware of the new addition to the team.

Who is considered a "New Consultant"?

A "New Consultant" is someone who has recently joined the company or team in a consulting role. This could be a newly hired employee or a contracted consultant who is brought in to provide specialized expertise.

Why is it important to announce a new consultant?

Announcing a new consultant is important because it allows for proper introduction and integration into the team. It also ensures that everyone is aware of the new consultant's role and responsibilities, and can provide necessary support and resources.

How will the "Important! New Consultant" announcement be communicated?

The "Important! New Consultant" announcement can be communicated through various channels such as email, company newsletters, team meetings, or company-wide announcements. The method of communication will depend on the company's communication policies and practices.

Can employees or stakeholders reach out to the new consultant for questions or assistance?

Yes, employees and stakeholders are encouraged to reach out to the new consultant for any questions or assistance related to their role. The new consultant is there to provide support and expertise, and their contact information will be provided in the announcement. However, it's important to respect their time and workload, so it's best to schedule a meeting or send an email rather than constantly approaching them in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kdangel518