• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Do Consultant's Not Have Website Access?

In summary, consultants may not have website access if the company they are working for does not have a website or has strict security measures in place. Several factors can affect a consultant's website access, such as internet policies, security measures, and network restrictions. Consultants can request website access from the company and may need to provide a valid reason and go through a verification process. If they do not have website access, they can use alternatives such as virtual private networks (VPNs) or remote desktop connections. To ensure website access before accepting a project, consultants can ask about it during negotiation and confirm with the company's IT department.
baychef
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone knows if it is just one month of inactivity that consultants can not sign into Consultant's Corner? I forget that this happens and I want to make sure my team receives at least some information to help get them back on track.

Thank you in advance!

I believe it's 6 months. They can't buy samples or use PC$ if they are inactive but I believe they have full access to CC and they can buy supplies (except the products on the supply list) and place orders.

They have access to Consultant's Corner until they drop from the roster (6 consecutive months of inactivity).

1. When do consultants not have website access?

Consultants may not have website access when the company they are working for does not have a website or if the company has strict security measures in place that prevent outside access.

2. What can affect a consultant's website access?

There are several factors that can affect a consultant's website access, including the company's internet policies, security measures, and network restrictions.

3. Can consultants request website access?

Yes, consultants can request website access from the company they are working for. They may need to provide a valid reason for needing access and go through a verification process.

4. Are there any alternatives for consultants who do not have website access?

Yes, there are alternatives for consultants who do not have website access. They can use virtual private networks (VPNs) or remote desktop connections to access the company's website.

5. How can consultants ensure they have website access before accepting a project?

Consultants can ask about website access during the project negotiation phase to ensure they will have the necessary access. They can also confirm website access with the company's IT department before starting the project.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • dancedivine