• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations Amanda (Jesusluvsu2005)! Awesome First Month!

In summary, Amanda has had an impressive first month in business with April sales of $3,347.46, 6 shows, and 17 bookings earning her $300 in PC$. She attributes her success to asking everyone to host and having supportive friends in her church community. She also credits a helpful website and a great recruiter for her achievements. Congratulations, Amanda!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Congratulations.jpg

Huge Congratulations to Amanda's first month in business!
These are her stats.....please be sure you are seated when you read them because they will knock your socks off!

April Sales: $3,347.46
Shows: 6
Bookings: 17
PC$ earned: $300

You are off to a fantabulous start and I am so happy for you!

That's awesome!!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

*blush* Thank you so much! :)

That is great! Good luck for all the months to come!

Awesome job!!!

that is awesome :) way to go!!!!!!!!
How did you get 17 bookings? I'd love to know your secret, I am having a heck of time getting people to book from parties.

In your FIRST month Amanda?!?!?!?!?!
You GO girl!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :sing:

Wow! That is great.

Yes, please let us know how you got all of those bookings! Inquiring minds want to know. :)

To be honest, just by asking everyone. I always asked everyone if they wanted to host. Three or four of those are maybes but I put them in because they were pretty sure they'd do a party just not sure when so I added them in on a month they thought they might be able to do it. I wanted to make sure the host got credit and I will keep following up. The last party I did, there we no bookings. I didn't change the way I did anything. I think sometimes you're going to have more people willing to host and sometimes not. I don't feel I did anything special for the bookings except pray. I give Glory to God for any success I have. I've also had several friends in church that have been very gracious in hosting. Some doing so just to help me. Bookings is always a concern because they're what keep our business going. I think the most important part is to really explain how great are host benefits are. Some people have thought they'd have to pay shipping or tax on their free stuff. Even though the catalog explains some of it people just hear it better when you say it. Hope that helps! :) Thank you all!
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. This website has helped me tremendously as well as a great recruiter too! :)

Way to go!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!

Wow!!! Congrats!!

Related to Congratulations Amanda (Jesusluvsu2005)! Awesome First Month!

What does "Congratulations Amanda (Jesusluvsu2005)! Awesome First Month!" mean?

"Congratulations Amanda (Jesusluvsu2005)! Awesome First Month!" is a message of recognition and celebration for Amanda's first month as a consultant with Pampered Chef. It is a way to congratulate her on her achievements and hard work during this time.

Who is Amanda (Jesusluvsu2005)?

Amanda (Jesusluvsu2005) is a consultant with Pampered Chef who has recently completed her first month with our company. She has been successful in her role and we are proud to recognize her accomplishments.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our consultants sell these products through in-home cooking shows, virtual parties, and online sales.

How can I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through our website or get in touch with a local consultant. We offer training, support, and opportunities for growth and success in this role.

What are the benefits of being a consultant with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to being a consultant with Pampered Chef, including flexible working hours, a supportive and fun community, the opportunity to earn income and rewards, and the chance to build your own business. You also get to share your love for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • ChefJoyJ