• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indiana Consultants and Others Close By.......

In summary, a fellow business owner is in need of help promoting a seminar featuring Belinda Ellsworth, a motivational speaker with great ideas for direct selling companies. The seminar will take place on Saturday, June 9th at the Hilton Indianapolis North and the early bird price is $35 until May 16th. The organizer is asking for help spreading the word and encourages consultants to attend. The speaker has received positive reviews in the past and her website offers free newsletter and access to articles and ideas.
hoosierchef
Hello! I'm going with my director to see Belinda Ellsworth on Saturday, June 9th. She recieved this email today from the organizer who managed to get Belinda here and forwarded it on to our cluster. I am putting it out here in hopes that any consultants near by would consider attending!

Belinda is very inspirational and motivating! I've seen her before and she just lights up the room! If you can make it at all, it is well worth the $35 investment into your business!

If you want to go and live in southwestern Indiana, maybe we can meet up and ride together. Just a thought! Hope to see you there!

If you can't go, but know about Belinda, please share your thoughts on her, so others contemplating can have something to go by! Thanks!!

Here's the email:

Hello fellow business owners,

I am writing to ask for some SERIOUS help here. A few months ago I contracted to bring Belinda Ellsworth here to speak to all direct selling business owners/consultants. I have seen her before and she has GREAT ideas for whatever company you represent. It will be here entire 4-hour presentation.

Well, the seminar is a month away and I am throwing myself out here to ask for help. The date is Saturday, June 9th from 9a-1p at the Hilton North by Community North Hospital at 82nd & Shadeland Ave.

The number of people registered so far will only fill the room 20%!!!!

Can you PLEASE forward this to anyone/everyone you know that is a consultant to help me get the word out. AND, if you would consider going that is wonderful also.

The "early bird/advance" price is $35 until next Wednesday, May 16th. Then it goes up to $45. The reason of course is to fill the room sooner rather than later.

Anyone can register online on Belinda's site to use Visa/MC.

Thanks in advance for your help. I am a mom FIRST and can only imagine what this will do if it fails.

Thank you,
Randi

Here is the link http://www.stepintosuccess.com/events.cfm

Indianapolis, IN - Open!

STEP INTO SUCCESS OPEN SEMINAR.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
9:00a.m. To 1:00p.m.(registration begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Hilton Indianapolis NORTH
8181 N. Shadeland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46250

Directions Only: www.hilton.com (select Indianapolis, IN NORTH) or call 317-849-6668

$35 if registered by May 16th $45 if registered after May 16th $50 at the door. Note: If you plan to pay at the door, please call our office first to make sure seats are still available and details of the meeting have not changed. Seating is limited to the first 150.

If you have any questions, please contact Donna Zec at: [email protected] or call 931-525-3552

-------------------------------------

PLEASE pass this on to all of your buddy consultants!!!!

Randi R. Carter-Educational Supervisor
EDC Educational Services/Usborne Books
Web: WWW.LiteracyLocomotion.Com
Phone: (317) 290-READ
Want to earn FREE books? Ask me how.

Oh, how I wish I could go. Instead, I'll be entertaining The Furry Guy's extended family. Take good notes for me?

I'll sure try Rae! :p I'm not a very good note taker. I may have to break out my voice recorder. :D

Be sure to pass this on to your cluster mates as well as other fellow DS consultants with other DS Companies.

This isn't limited to PC only.

The clustermates who attend our monthly meetings are on here, so you've taken care of that for me.

I would love to go. There is just way to much training being offered right now that is costing to much money. We are having our down line training tomorrow, then conference and some other things. I guess paying that $35 is what is getting me. I saw her last year at conference and I have her CD's. I'll just to play those and pretend I am there.

I think it might be kind of fun...I see the hotel is 2 miles away from Metro airport...maybe I could gather some buddies and we could fly down there!

I cannot say enough about Belinda Ellsworth. She has great ideas and strategies to help your business. I have every CD and tape she has on her website and would still love to see her in person again. You can always do a search on this site for her and get TONS of ideas. You can also visit her site: www.stepintosuccess.com and www.thesuccessexpress.com (TSE). You can subscribe to her free newsletter and also become a member of TSE and gain access to lots of ideas and articles. (I am not worthy!)

Here are two threads that talk about Belinda:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=10955&highlight=belinda+ellsworth
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12017&highlight=belinda+ellsworth

1. What is the benefit of being an Indiana consultant for Pampered Chef?

As an Indiana consultant for Pampered Chef, you will have access to exclusive products, training, and support from a strong network of consultants. You will also have the opportunity to earn a flexible income and build your own business.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Indiana?

To become a consultant in Indiana, you can visit our website and fill out an application. You will then be connected with a local team leader who will guide you through the process and provide training and support.

3. Are there any requirements to become a consultant in Indiana?

To become a consultant in Indiana, you must be 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security Number. You do not need any previous experience or education in sales or cooking.

4. What kind of training and support can I expect as an Indiana consultant?

As an Indiana consultant, you will have access to a variety of training resources, including online courses, workshops, and local team meetings. You will also have a personal mentor who will guide you through your journey and provide support and advice.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products outside of Indiana?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell products to anyone in the United States. However, your primary market will be in your local area, so it is important to build a strong network within your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • esavvymom