• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clear Catalog Bags From Merrill

In summary, clear catalog bags are transparent plastic bags designed for packaging and displaying catalogs. They offer benefits such as protection, easy identification, and professional presentation. Merrill offers a variety of sizes, including custom sizes, and they can be ordered in bulk to save money. These bags are also environmentally friendly as they are made from recyclable materials and can be reused.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone have these? How many catalogs would fit inside? I like giving my host kits in ziplocks but they're not usually big enough to fit the whole catalog...do you think this would work?

I love the clear catalog bags. I used to be able to put three catalogs inside, but the new catalogs are thicker. I can fit 2. They're also great for small orders.

raebates said:
I love the clear catalog bags. I used to be able to put three catalogs inside, but the new catalogs are thicker. I can fit 2. They're also great for small orders.

hmmm I wonder if they'll work for me then. I usually put 3 catalogs in my host kits plus all the extras.

It's a bit more expensive, but I've use the pocket folders (that you can get cheap) and then put THAT inside of a reusable shopping bag! ;)

How about ordering the small PC bags from the supply order listing?

Melissa's right - I've used the small ones from the Supply Order too - they definitely hold a whole host packet! ;)

Do the clear bags from Merrill have the logo on them? It doesn't look like it in the pic but I thought i'd make sure.

The ones I have do. It's in black.

Related to Clear Catalog Bags From Merrill

What are clear catalog bags?

Clear catalog bags are transparent plastic bags designed specifically for packaging and displaying catalogs. They are made from durable materials and have a smooth, crystal clear surface for optimal visibility.

What are the benefits of using clear catalog bags?

Clear catalog bags offer several benefits, including protection from dust and moisture, easy identification of contents, and professional presentation. They also help to keep catalogs organized and prevent damage during shipping and handling.

What sizes are available for clear catalog bags from Merrill?

Clear catalog bags from Merrill come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different catalog dimensions. They range from 6" x 9" to 11" x 14", with a thickness of 1.5 mil. Custom sizes may also be available upon request.

Can I order clear catalog bags in bulk?

Yes, you can order clear catalog bags in bulk from Merrill. They are available in packs of 100, 500, or 1000, depending on the size. Ordering in bulk can save you money and ensure that you always have an ample supply of bags on hand.

Are clear catalog bags from Merrill environmentally friendly?

Clear catalog bags from Merrill are made from recyclable materials and are considered environmentally friendly. They are also reusable, making them a sustainable packaging option for businesses and individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • iddlebiddle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • cgreen