• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best ways to utilize clear catalog bags for fairs and events?

lol.Do you know of someone else who sells those bags. I have tried google and get frustrated.I have not found anyone that sells bags like these.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Clear catalog bags from Merrill yet? How do they compare to Nancy's old ones? Are they like the Heavy duty ones or are they like the flimsy ones?

I have 3 fairs w/in the month and I always have bags on hand. I still think it was a major mistake to let Nancy go. But what do I know.

:DTIA:D

Bumpity bump bump.....

I buy as little from Merrill as possible. Only order clothes when I am at conference and can try them on. Try to keep my supplies from someone OTHER than them. I haven't ever heard anyone talk about those bags from Merrill, sorry.

I try not to buy from them either. However I have not found anyone that sells bags like these. Do you know of someone else who sells those bags. I have tried google and get frustrated.

I just got some in today. I haven't actually put anything in them but they look pretty flimsy to me. I have definately seen better ones. My recruiter has some great ones...she's on vacation this week but when I can find out where she got them I'll post it!

Thanks you guys Ida found some for me...... Much cheaper than Merrill and probably the same quality.

I boguht from an online company, they are plain and send me 1000. It was such a great deal, I then had sold some on here!

I miss Nancy so much.......I loved having our logo on there.

pamperedalf said:
I miss Nancy so much.......I loved having our logo on there.
I know what's up with No Logo on the new bags from Merrill:grumpy: ?

There's not even a logo on the bags? GOodness, I wouldn't buy from them for sure then! Amanda, Vanessa, where did you end up getting yours?

pamperedalf said:
Clear catalog bags from Merrill yet? How do they compare to Nancy's old ones? Are they like the Heavy duty ones or are they like the flimsy ones?

I have 3 fairs w/in the month and I always have bags on hand. I still think it was a major mistake to let Nancy go. But what do I know.

:DTIA:D

ok i guess this is going to be a dumb question but i'm a newbie so what are the bags used for at fairs, i'm assuming information and maybe little goodies you have on hand, i am doing a health thing in may any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. there are going to be people from arbonne,juice plus and several other people, i was asked to join to promote healthy cooking. the best part about this is free booth.

jcsmilez There's not even a logo on the bags? GOodness, I wouldn't buy from them for sure then! Amanda, Vanessa, where did you end up getting yours?

Ida found them here:Door Knob Bags - Uline

ok i guess this is going to be a dumb question but i'm a newbie so what are the bags used for at fairs, i'm assuming information and maybe little goodies you have on hand, i am doing a health thing in may any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. there are going to be people from arbonne,juice plus and several other people, i was asked to join to promote healthy cooking. the best part about this is free booth.

Okay first there are no dumb questions. You have to learn and that's what we are here for. What I do for fairs I place an old Catalog (if I have any w/ a label about being old, give me a call for a new one), a recipe card w/ my info & referral label, then I am working on a flyer that I also put in there w/ a recipe/ coupon & upcoming specials. Then I have fundraiser flyers, wedding registry flyers, oppertunity info. So as I am talking w/ people I will give them extra info if they need it. I always have a raffle usually w/ a product (both April fairs I am doing the collasiplble bowl & then everyone one who marks yes or maybe I call them and tell them they won a free kitchen show. I will supply the ingrediants for 1 recipe. That's what I do, some people do more others do less it depends on what you want to do.
I know my an upline dir of mine who does fairs and says this is the raffle prize and does not give it out, she even says to her consultants she only puts it out to get their info.

Related to What are the best ways to utilize clear catalog bags for fairs and events?

1. Has anyone purchased the Pampered Chef air fryer?

Yes, many customers have purchased and loved the Pampered Chef air fryer. It cooks food quickly and evenly without the use of oil, making it a healthier option for frying.

2. Has anyone purchased the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer?

Yes, the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer is a popular and highly rated product. It makes slicing fruits and vegetables a breeze and has a variety of blade options for different slicing styles.

3. Has anyone purchased the Pampered Chef stoneware?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef stoneware is a fan favorite for its ability to evenly distribute heat and cook food to perfection. It's also incredibly durable and can last for years with proper care.

4. Has anyone purchased the Pampered Chef garlic press?

Yes, the Pampered Chef garlic press is a must-have kitchen tool for many customers. It makes mincing garlic a quick and easy task with minimal cleanup.

5. Has anyone purchased the Pampered Chef ice cream scoop?

Yes, the Pampered Chef ice cream scoop is a top-selling item. Its ergonomic design and sharp edge make scooping even the hardest ice cream a breeze. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissab771
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • KateD