• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alternative Sources for Promotional Items for Your Pampered Chef Business

!The closest place you can find buttons is at Office Depot. They have a pretty large selection.If you are looking for something more unique, Etsy is a great place to start. They have a lot of great buttons that are not just plain ol' buttons.
KateD
I am a new consultant looking for sources other than Merrill to get some promotional items for my Pampered Chef business. I know they must be out there - please point me in the right direction!

Don't get me wrong - I am quite clear that Merrill is our only licensed vendor. I am not looking for places that sell PC logoed items "under the table". :D What I am looking for are sources for things that aren't PC specific, but still quite handy.

One specific example - I missed out on the ability to get a TPC catalog tote. Drat! But there must be somewhere to get a non-branded bag with a catalog window :confused: I figured I could sew my own - I'm quite adept - but I would really rather buy one! :)

Whether they have catalog totes or not, where do you like to get your supplies?

(PS- can you tell that one of my things I need to work on is talking less :eek: )

Catalog totes are available on supply order.

Well that solves that problem :) I had just assumed they were Merrill... and my mama always told me about assumtions...Thank you tons!

You can get lots of cute printed stuff at Vista Print, usually for super cheap, but you can't use the PC logo.

Hi Kate,
Here are a couple of places that I buy things from. The Booster has great stickers. They are not specific to pampered chef, but they have a lot of things to chose from. I really love them. I use a lot of stickers on my folders and envelopes.

I hope that helps....

Sticking to Business - Home
www.thebooster.com

There are SOOOOO many of those places on the internet! Search for "home party supplies" and you'll get a bunch of them. But the 2 previously mentioned (The Booster and Sticking to Business) both have really nice things.

KateD said:
I am a new consultant looking for sources other than Merrill to get some promotional items for my Pampered Chef business. I know they must be out there - please point me in the right direction!

Don't get me wrong - I am quite clear that Merrill is our only licensed vendor. I am not looking for places that sell PC logoed items "under the table". :D What I am looking for are sources for things that aren't PC specific, but still quite handy.

One specific example - I missed out on the ability to get a TPC catalog tote. Drat! But there must be somewhere to get a non-branded bag with a catalog window :confused: I figured I could sew my own - I'm quite adept - but I would really rather buy one! :)

Whether they have catalog totes or not, where do you like to get your supplies?

(PS- can you tell that one of my things I need to work on is talking less :eek: )

Go to homepartyplannetwork.com and it has lots of resources. Word of advice though...don't go overboard. i've done it before getting all the cute stuff and ended up spending too much $. I've learned PC has given us great material to work with and I try to stick to that.

Thanks for posting these sites. I love the stickers on these sites. I might have to hind the credit card.

Hi. Looking for cool buttons, nothing too large but something other than the Help Whip Cancer ones. Any ideas? Oh I like cute ones but also classic ones that I could wear on my dinner jacket out some where. I checked the sites listed above and nothing jumped out at me.

THANKS

What are some alternative sources for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Besides Merrill, customers can purchase Pampered Chef products through our website, at in-home parties hosted by our consultants, through online marketplaces such as Amazon, and at select retail stores.

Are there any special discounts or promotions available for purchasing Pampered Chef products from sources besides Merrill?

Yes, customers can often find special promotions or discounts through our website, at in-home parties hosted by our consultants, and through online marketplaces. These may include free shipping, buy one get one free deals, or discounted bundles.

Can I still receive the same quality and warranty on Pampered Chef products if I purchase them from sources besides Merrill?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased from authorized sources, including our website, in-home parties, and select retail stores, come with the same quality and warranty as those purchased from Merrill.

What should I do if I have a problem with a Pampered Chef product purchased from a source besides Merrill?

If you have a problem with a product purchased from an authorized source, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you with any issues or concerns you may have.

Are there any risks associated with purchasing Pampered Chef products from sources besides Merrill?

As long as you purchase from an authorized source, there are no additional risks associated with purchasing Pampered Chef products from sources besides Merrill. However, be cautious of purchasing from unauthorized sources, as these products may not be genuine Pampered Chef products and may not come with the same quality or warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • csulier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kylev