• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shoulder Tote - From Supply Order Form

,I'm sorry to hear that! I own the one with the clear pocket too, and it's great for when I have to carry a lot of catalogs with me. It slides all over the floor, kids step on it, etc but when someone asks if I sell PC (I have the logo and my name on my windows), I can pull out a fresh catalog :)
cgreen
Does anyone know how many catalogs this will carry?

Also, my host packet folders fit snugly in a 10X13 envelope-- will there be room for a couple, plus catalogs?

Thanks very much.

I love my catalog shoulder tote...!!! it will definetly hold 10x13 envelope (hostess packets) that's what I use also... Right now I have 10 catalogs, PC planner, bookings binder and hostest packets...and still have room!!!

I have to say that I was caught off guard tonight at the grocery store...I saw a co-worker from work that was with a friend, and she was like Oh! I need to buy a round stone! and I didn't have anything to give her...and didn't think of getting her name and # on a scrap piece of paper until just now:( ....I need to talk to my co-worker and try and get some info!! I think I might get the catalog tote for the days I go to the grocery store, which is about once a week..but I don't know about wearing it everyday!

calebsmom0822 said:
I love my catalog shoulder tote...!!! it will definetly hold 10x13 envelope (hostess packets) that's what I use also... Right now I have 10 catalogs, PC planner, bookings binder and hostest packets...and still have room!!!

That's just what I needed, thanks! I mainly want it to have with me because my extra catalogs and hostess packets look like wrecks when they've been in my car for a few days, just from getting tossed around.

It's on my next order, for sure! :)

cgreen said:
That's just what I needed, thanks! I mainly want it to have with me because my extra catalogs and hostess packets look like wrecks when they've been in my car for a few days, just from getting tossed around.

It's on my next order, for sure! :)

In addition to the catalog tote (which I love!), you might want to get one of those plastic "envelopes" from Office Depot/Staples. They come in different colors and big enough for catalogs and some order forms. They have the string closure (loops around a little button). I keep one in the car at all times with catalogs in it. It slides all over the floor, kids step on it, etc but when someone asks if I sell PC (I have the logo and my name on my windows), I can pull out a fresh catalog :)

The plastic envelopes are great too for "Dialing for Dollars". Pop in your door prize slips from a show, booking leads, recruit leads, guest/host specials for theh upcoming months, etc. Next time you are in the car pool lane or waiting at soccer practice, get out your phone and "dial for dollars"...get those shows and recruits.

catalog shoulder tote....
jenniferknapp said:
I have to say that I was caught off guard tonight at the grocery store...I saw a co-worker from work that was with a friend, and she was like Oh! I need to buy a round stone! and I didn't have anything to give her...and didn't think of getting her name and # on a scrap piece of paper until just now:( ....I need to talk to my co-worker and try and get some info!! I think I might get the catalog tote for the days I go to the grocery store, which is about once a week..but I don't know about wearing it everyday!

I have the one with the clear pocket in the front, I don't think it's this one though?? I'm thinking they're both 15.00 so I'm not sure. Love mine though, I get lots of comments by many people :)

Liz

1. What is the size of the Catalog Shoulder Tote?

The Catalog Shoulder Tote measures 14 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 15 inches in height.

2. What material is the Catalog Shoulder Tote made of?

The Catalog Shoulder Tote is made of durable and lightweight polyester material.

3. Can the Catalog Shoulder Tote hold multiple catalogs?

Yes, the Catalog Shoulder Tote has a spacious main compartment that can hold multiple catalogs, along with other supplies such as order forms and pens.

4. Is the Catalog Shoulder Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Shoulder Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. However, we recommend hand washing and air drying to prolong its lifespan.

5. Does the Catalog Shoulder Tote have any additional pockets for storage?

Yes, the Catalog Shoulder Tote has two exterior side pockets and a front zippered pocket for additional storage space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KatieBeth
  • wadesgirl