• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Best Month Ever: $6000+ Earned!

In summary, to earn $6000 or more in one month with Pampered Chef, you need to be an active consultant and consistently hold parties or events to sell products. Utilize company resources and training, host virtual parties or collaborate with other consultants. The benefits of achieving this goal include a higher commission rate, bonuses, and recognition. While it may be more challenging for new consultants, it is possible with dedication and support. You can also achieve this while working a full-time job by managing your time effectively. To celebrate your success, reflect on your journey, thank your customers, and set new goals to maintain success with Pampered Chef.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just submitted a show that took me over $6000 for the month. This is my best month ever and I earned the new product.

I'm so excited. Thanks Amanda (pamperedalf) for pushing me:D :love: .

rocking-------welcome to the CLUB!!! Imagine the new Spring product to out door----SOOOONNNNNNN

Way to go Ida!!
I will be sumbitting my push-me-over-6000 show on Monday!

Hooray for you! My Nov is not turning out the way I had hoped.....oh well. On the brighter side, Dec isn't too bad and January is starting to ROCK! I'm ready to kick-off the new year with a BANG!!!!!

Good for you! That's great.

That's awesome! And with time to spare too:)

Wow how awesome!! :D

Related to Celebrating My Best Month Ever: $6000+ Earned!

1. How can I earn $6000 or more in one month with Pampered Chef?

To earn $6000 or more in one month with Pampered Chef, you need to be an active consultant and consistently hold parties or events where you can sell products. Utilize all the available resources and training provided by the company to maximize your sales and reach out to potential customers. You can also host virtual parties or collaborate with other consultants to expand your reach and increase your chances of earning more.

2. What are the benefits of earning $6000 or more in one month?

Earning $6000 or more in one month with Pampered Chef comes with several benefits, including a higher commission rate, bonuses, and recognition from the company. You can also use this achievement to motivate yourself and set higher goals for the future. Additionally, with a higher income, you can invest in your business, save for personal goals, or even treat yourself to something special.

3. Is it possible to earn $6000 or more in one month as a new consultant?

While it may be more challenging for a new consultant to earn $6000 or more in one month, it is definitely possible. The key is to be dedicated and persistent in building your business and reaching out to potential customers. Take advantage of the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance from experienced consultants.

4. Can I earn $6000 or more in one month while still working a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to earn $6000 or more in one month with Pampered Chef while still working a full-time job. The company offers flexible hours, so you can work around your schedule and hold parties or events during evenings or weekends. With proper time management and dedication, you can achieve this goal while still maintaining your full-time job.

5. What are some tips for celebrating my best month ever with Pampered Chef?

Firstly, be proud of your achievement and celebrate it with your team or fellow consultants. Take the time to reflect on your journey and what you did to reach this goal. Secondly, use this opportunity to thank your customers and hostesses for supporting your business. Finally, set new goals and continue to work hard towards them to maintain your success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies