• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Shipping Department!!

In summary, the typical processing time for shipping an order from the Thank You Shipping Department is 1-2 business days. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number and can also check the status of your order on our website. If your order has not yet been shipped, you can request a change in shipping address from our customer service team. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. If your order does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for an update on its status.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I submitted a small show on TUESDAY 12/20. (AFTER the guaranteed deadline) It was dropped off at my back door this morning!! (12/22)

To make me even happier, this is show #2 for the month so I will earn the mystery product!!

Me too! My guest is getting their order today placed 12/20! This translates into happy customers!

That's the great thing about being closer to HO. :) The cutoff date covers all locations in the nation, which means places like CA that take 5 days to ship, which translates to an extra day or two in closer locations.

The same thing happened my first year in business - isn't it great!

I submitted a show on Dec 19th at 10:30 and it arrived at my door on DEC 22th!!!!
I am in Northern Ontario, Canada!!!
Happy Happy customers!!!
A huge Thank you to the shipping department and Fed Ex/UPS and local delivery man for a great job!!!

Related to Thank You Shipping Department!!

What is the typical processing time for shipping an order?

The processing time for shipping an order from the Thank You Shipping Department is typically 1-2 business days.

How will I know when my order has been shipped?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. You can also log into your account on our website to check the status of your order.

Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout.

What should I do if my order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team with your order number. We will investigate the issue and provide you with an update on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef