• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Best Month Ever with Pampered Chef!

In summary, to qualify for the "Celebrating My Best Month Ever" promotion, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and achieve a minimum of $3,000 in personal sales during the month. Through this promotion, you can earn bonus commission, free products, and recognition within the Pampered Chef community. This promotion can be combined with other active Pampered Chef promotions as long as you meet the requirements for each promotion. There is no limit to how many times you can earn this promotion, and your rewards will be automatically applied to your next commission check and announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media platforms.
StacieB
Gold Member
I wanted to share with all my fellow Cheffer's that I had my best month ever with Pampered Chef this month. I had 4 cooking shows, 2 Bridal Shower's, and 2 catalog shows. I had a grand total of $4150.74. Wahooo!!!!! So excited, thanks for letting me share!

That is great! Good job on your hard work.

Way to go! That's awesome!! Send some of that success my way, would you? :)

WooHoo! Way to go.

That's AWESOME!!! keep it up!:)

Awesome Job Stacie! Congrats and enjoy that paycheck!

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

Thanks everyone!

WAY TO GO Stacie!!!! Keep it up!!!:D

woohoo2.gif

OMG, that's awesome! :sing:

Terrific. You must be on cloud 9! You deserve it!

Thanks. I have kind of been in a slump, so this really pumped me up to finish the year up strong.

You go girl :)

Wait until you get your paycheck!!!

Great job!!! Wow, you worked really hard now enjoy your rewards.

Awesome GREAT job! I remember when I hit a $4500 month one time last year! Oh that paycheck was SWEET! Enjoy yours!

GREAT JOB!!! Do you already have plans for that whopping paycheck?

Related to Celebrating My Best Month Ever with Pampered Chef!

1. How do I qualify for the "Celebrating My Best Month Ever" promotion?

To qualify for the "Celebrating My Best Month Ever" promotion, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and achieve a minimum of $3,000 in personal sales during the month.

2. What rewards can I earn through this promotion?

Through the "Celebrating My Best Month Ever" promotion, you can earn bonus commission, free products, and recognition within the Pampered Chef community.

3. Can I combine this promotion with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "Celebrating My Best Month Ever" promotion with other active Pampered Chef promotions as long as you meet the requirements for each promotion.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can earn this promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can earn the "Celebrating My Best Month Ever" promotion. As long as you meet the requirements each month, you can earn the rewards multiple times.

5. How will I receive my rewards for this promotion?

Your bonus commission and free products will be automatically applied to your next commission check. Recognition within the Pampered Chef community will be announced on our website and social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies