• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director January Sales Success: $6866 in Revenue & Diamond Update | WooHoo!

In summary, Jenni earned a diamond update, $6000 level in SAT, Excellence in Sales and a big paycheck this month! And... isn't the worst month of the year for business??? Uhhmmmm NO it is not!!!! :)YEA! CONGRATULATIONS!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I am soooooo excited! Closed my last show for January and hit $6866 in sales.. a 60% increase over January 2011!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I earned a diamond update, $6000 level in SAT, Excellence in Sales and a big paycheck this month! And... isn't the worst month of the year for business??? Uhhmmmm NO it is not!!!! :)

YEA! CONGRATULATIONS!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I had a couple snow dates that had to reschedule, so missed the $6000 I was shooting for, but I'm happy with my month nonetheless.But...January has never been my worst month for sales. I usually do okay in January. Strangely enough, usually my two hardest months are May and August.

Way to ROCK THE HOUSE, Jenni!!!
:happyforyou:

July is the worst month for me but customers think that January is the worst! Got them fooled!! Congratulations!

diamond.gif

I had a fabulous summer last year, I think having a strong Jan and Feb leads to a strong summer. December was my worst month in 2 years! So having a strong Jan coming off of a 50% decrease in sales was a fantastic surprise.

I am ROCKING THE HOUSE this January! I have over $6,700 in already and am hoping to get it over $8,000 by tonight. This is BIG for me, I have never hit the $6k level for SAT and prior to November, I have only submitted over $5k twice in 6 years. I am turning over a new leaf in my business and I plan to be a "performer" this year! Who's joining me?

Way to go ladies!!! :D

pcjenni said:
I had a fabulous summer last year, I think having a strong Jan and Feb leads to a strong summer. December was my worst month in 2 years! So having a strong Jan coming off of a 50% decrease in sales was a fantastic surprise.
I think this is true!From my 6 shows that held this month, I have 14 bookings. I'm booked solid for February (Thanks PC for making the DCB a Host Bonus for FEB!) and almost completely booked for March (only three open dates left!), with bookings in April also.**I should add though that I only want to do 8-10 shows a month. And I really prefer 8. So when I say almost completely booked, I mean that I already have 7 shows on the calendar. I'm not a 16 shows a month person. My body just won't allow it. :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO LINDA!!

The strong January and February theory was not the case for me last year. They were strong months for me but during that time my ex-husband was suffering from cancer so the months after that were not the best.

Even so, July I can not get people to commit here. Just curious, but when do your schools let out and start? Ours ends June and starts September. Looking to see if there is a common thread that revolves around school.:confused:

I'm turning in $11K!!! My fundraiser that I thought was going to be a bust is $6K!!! And the last 5 shows in 7 days, most of them have hit the $500 mark! Still not a director on paper, may have to submit an $87 order for one of my recruits to make it # 6, sigh....this part of it is getting old, but if I'm going to have an $11K month I am darn sure going to get paid as a director for it. Then it buys me 3 more months...

11K is amazing! You go girl!!!

baychef said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO LINDA!!

The strong January and February theory was not the case for me last year. They were strong months for me but during that time my ex-husband was suffering from cancer so the months after that were not the best.

Even so, July I can not get people to commit here. Just curious, but when do your schools let out and start? Ours ends June and starts September. Looking to see if there is a common thread that revolves around school.:confused:
Ours is out around june 10, and by state law, doesn't start again until after labor day. May is when little league and ayso start for the summer, and graduations and open houses, etc....everyone seems to be too busy. June and July I don't have a problem booking but I do a lot of patio, deck, and poolside shows. August is my very toughest month with vacations, Fall sports and Band starting up ( yes they start before school starts, and I live in a community where the Band is worshipped almost as much as the sports teams) oh, and back to school shopping seems to be a huge reason people give too.

Linda... AWESOME Congrats!! Once you get used to that pace it gets easier to be consistant

NANCY!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats! My best month was 10,000 and it nearly killed me :sick:

Becky... full is full... no matter what number is your full... don't down play it girl! A full 8 is better than an empty 12!

Chefbeckyd said:
YEA! CONGRATULATIONS!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I had a couple snow dates that had to reschedule, so missed the $6000 I was shooting for, but I'm happy with my month nonetheless.

But...January has never been my worst month for sales. I usually do okay in January. Strangely enough, usually my two hardest months are May and August.

I will reach $5000 which was my goal, yippee. My worst months are usually May and July.

baychef said:
Just curious, but when do your schools let out and start? Ours ends June and starts September. Looking to see if there is a common thread that revolves around school.:confused:
We start the first of August and finish the end of May. August is always my toughest month because of back to school shopping. I'm throwing that out of my thinking this year though, I'm gonna have a great year and every month is a great month to host!

WAHOO! Congrats!

I'm 400 short of 6,000. Have a show this evening which theoretically would put me over, but host won't close tonight. Oh, well. Still happy to have had a great month.

You ladies are kicking PC bum and taking names!! Congratulations!! I only had 2 parties, but with online sales will round out over $2300! Online sales were good!!
:woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! I had a couple cancellations but ended up at aout $3600 so I'm happy... really wanted to add a diamond but it's not to be! I was blessed to get triple points on about $1600 so I'm thrilled on that but you guys totally WOW ME!!!!!

All shows officially submitted!!! (and if you know me having it done before 8pm my time is huge) $8,082, my goal was $8,000 so I squeaked by :) I have 16 cooking shows and 8 catalog shows on my February calender. Yeah triple points. I earned the $6,000 level free for all and the director kit and a diamond in my ring, (I think that means I get 3 total since I earned one in Dec too but not sure) Also Linda is so right there is no such thing as a bad month!!! Depending on my goals I have hit really high sales in months I never thought possible. Great job everyone!

Wow, way to go all you awesome sales people!!! That's amazing!!!:):):)

Wow! You're all fantastic!!!

Congrats to you too Chantelle!

cincychef said:
I have 16 cooking shows and 8 catalog shows on my February calender. Yeah triple points.

I honestly cannot even fathom so many shows in one month. Seriously that blows my mind. I don't know as though I have had 8 catalog shows in 3yrs of time let alone in one month.

WAHOO for you! Simply FANTASTIC! :woohoo:

Well, I didn't make the 8k I was hoping for. Last night's show didn't have the attendance we were hoping for so I let her keep it open to increase her sales. I did beat my best though, so I'm proud of that. I'm closing the month with $7898.20, but I don't think my team pulled it out. I only have showing 4 active and unless 2 others submitted something I'll be paid as a TL this month. I drives me batty (and hurts my feelings) that they don't call me back.....they do call or email when it's good news so I can only assume that no response means no activity.

Melissa78 said:
I honestly cannot even fathom so many shows in one month. Seriously that blows my mind. I don't know as though I have had 8 catalog shows in 3yrs of time let alone in one month.

WAHOO for you! Simply FANTASTIC! :woohoo:

Thanks, but I try to book several catalog shows a month and 3 of these are carry over from January. You have to coach catalog show hosts just as much as the cooking shows and I let it slide this month. So even though it will be great for FEB, I will be happy if half of them submit this month. As for the full show schedule, I am trying to make this a full time income and my team isn't that big yet. Even with $8,000 in sales I may fall short of what I need on my paycheck depending on what my team did submit last night. I am not complaining! (we went green on the 30th) I am proud of what I have accomplished. I am just motivated to earn what I need to pay my bills:)

pamperedlinda said:
Well, I didn't make the 8k I was hoping for. Last night's show didn't have the attendance we were hoping for so I let her keep it open to increase her sales. I did beat my best though, so I'm proud of that. I'm closing the month with $7898.20, but I don't think my team pulled it out. I only have showing 4 active and unless 2 others submitted something I'll be paid as a TL this month. I drives me batty (and hurts my feelings) that they don't call me back.....they do call or email when it's good news so I can only assume that no response means no activity.

First - Linda, what a TERRIFIC month! You are inspiring me so much, Girl!

Second - I'm in the exact same boat. EXACTLY. The biggest bummer is that at least two who haven't responded I KNOW had shows this past week. But I also know that they are both occasional submitters, and hedge their show submissions to stay active. So, since both of them submitted in Dec., and I never heard back from them about submitting in January, I can pretty much guess they are waiting until today to submit. :cry:

cincychef said:
As for the full show schedule, I am trying to make this a full time income and my team isn't that big yet. Even with $8,000 in sales I may fall short of what I need on my paycheck depending on what my team did submit last night. I am not complaining! (we went green on the 30th) I am proud of what I have accomplished. I am just motivated to earn what I need to pay my bills:)

I hear ya! I often think, "What could I really do if this was my sole source of income?" (or if I just ran it as such) Amazing the mindset shift that we have when we 'have' to have something. My business used to be 'extra', a year ago I had to buy a new car and my business had to support that car payment. Now I have the mentality that "eh, I made the carpayment. All is good." But if I knew I had to speak up and had to pick up the phone...where could my business really go?

My biggest month was Feb 2010 and that was a $12,000 month with 12 shows and I was mentally done by the time March came around. Boy did I LOVE that paycheck though.

Kudos to you and I wish you the best reaching your goals! :clap:

Dang Melissa, I'd like that paycheck too! I bet it was exhausting, but way to go!!!

Thanks Sheila, I appreciate your comment.
I was only a consultant that month - look forward to the day that's at a D pay level. :)

If I could recruit as well as I can sell, I'd be up there with the greats on this site (you all know who you are rockstars!) hehe

Related to January Sales Success: $6866 in Revenue & Diamond Update | WooHoo!

What does the January Sales Success campaign entail?

The January Sales Success campaign is a program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants boost their sales during the month of January. It includes special promotions, incentives, and training to help consultants achieve success and increase their revenue.

How much revenue was generated during the January Sales Success campaign?

The January Sales Success campaign generated a total of $6866 in revenue, which is a significant increase compared to previous months. This is a testament to the effectiveness of the program and the hard work put in by our consultants.

What is the Diamond Update and how does it relate to the January Sales Success campaign?

The Diamond Update is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the rank of Diamond, which is one of the highest levels in our compensation plan. The January Sales Success campaign provided a great opportunity for consultants to increase their sales and potentially qualify for the Diamond rank.

What are some tips for achieving success during the January Sales Success campaign?

Some tips for achieving success during the January Sales Success campaign include setting achievable goals, utilizing the special promotions and incentives offered, and staying motivated and focused throughout the month. It's also important to reach out to your customers and promote the campaign to increase sales.

Will there be future campaigns similar to the January Sales Success?

Yes, there will be future campaigns similar to the January Sales Success. Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to support and motivate our consultants, and we will continue to offer special campaigns and promotions throughout the year to help boost sales and achieve success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • BethCooks4U