• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming a Worst-Ever Month: A $5000.23 Success!

In summary, the conversation discusses how the speaker was able to overcome a worst-ever month and achieve $5000.23 in sales. They attribute their success to analyzing sales data, implementing new marketing strategies, offering promotions, and focusing on customer service. The speaker offers advice to struggling businesses, emphasizing the importance of evaluating and improving sales strategies and staying motivated. They also highlight the significance of setting goals in achieving success. The speaker acknowledges support and resources from Pampered Chef, such as training materials and a supportive community. Finally, the speaker reflects on the lessons learned from this experience, including the importance of adapting strategies, building relationships with customers, and persevering through challenges.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
So this has been my best month ever, which is a shock since last month was my worst ever...anyway, I realized today that I was $230 from $5000 for the month. No biggie right? I've got a catalog show to close tonight...fast forward tonight...host won't answer her phone...call again...no answer...finally around 7:30 I get an email while I'm giving DD a bath and DH hollers at me that I got an email from my host...she wants to wait until Saturday!! Grrrr....so after an hour of sulking and thinking its not going to happen I call up my "work husband" who has been saying that he wants the 12 inch skillet and lid "only when someone really needs help w/ a party." Well if this isn't one of those situations....so he at first kinda gasped at the amount I wanted him to spend but after offering him free shipping and 15% off anything else he wanted PLUS $15 free (cuz duh he's a host now!) he agreed! I just closed and am now sitting pretty at $5000.23!! YAY!! I am soooo happy to finally be over the $4000 mark!! I hope my director has the $5000 ribbon left in her stash cuz this is one month that I REALLY want the ribbon for my office! haha

And you just earned free Conference too! Chicago in July? ;)Congrats!!

congrats!!!!!

Great Job!!!

Wow, impressive way to work through that bump of a problem!! HUGE KUDOS!! Congrats!

That's awesome, Congratulations!!

Now that's making lemonade outta lemons!! lol Congratulations!!!

Congrats..that is great.

Awesome job!! You are going to love your paycheck too!

YESSIR! Good work!

Good for you! Congratulations!

1. How did you overcome a worst-ever month and achieve $5000.23 in sales?

We were able to overcome our worst-ever month by analyzing our sales data and identifying areas where we could improve. We also implemented new marketing strategies and offered promotions to attract new customers. Additionally, we focused on providing excellent customer service and building relationships with our existing customers to encourage repeat business.

2. What advice do you have for others who are struggling with low sales?

My advice would be to take a step back and evaluate your current sales strategies. Look for areas where you can make improvements, whether it be through targeted marketing, offering promotions, or improving your customer service. It's also important to stay positive and motivated, and never give up on your business.

3. How important is setting goals in achieving success?

Setting goals is crucial in achieving success. It gives you a clear direction and purpose, and allows you to track your progress and make adjustments as needed. Without goals, it's easy to lose focus and become discouraged. By setting achievable goals and consistently working towards them, you can overcome challenges and achieve success.

4. Did you have any support or resources from Pampered Chef that helped you during this difficult month?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides fantastic support and resources for their consultants. We have access to training materials, marketing tools, and a supportive community of fellow consultants who are always willing to offer advice and encouragement. These resources were invaluable in helping us overcome our worst-ever month and achieve success.

5. What lessons did you learn from this experience?

We learned the importance of constantly evaluating and adapting our sales strategies. We also realized the power of building relationships with our customers and providing excellent customer service. Additionally, we learned that with determination and hard work, we can overcome even the toughest challenges and achieve success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RMDave
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies