• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become a Future Director: What It Means & Benefits

In summary, to become a Future Director with Pampered Chef, you must have at least six months of active Consultant experience and $15,000 in sales, as well as a team of at least three active Consultants and good standing with the company. The benefits of becoming a Future Director include increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. To become a Future Director, you must express interest to your current Director and receive support and guidance throughout the process. A Future Director is a Consultant working towards becoming a Director, and their responsibilities include growing their business and team, mentoring new Consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, and upholding the company's values.
melaniepc
a future director? I looked in my pc book and could only find the director part. and what does it mean? do you get higher commission or anything?

You need to have 2 active consultants signed under you. You'll then get a 1% override on their & your commission. And it means you're almost halfway to director:) Oh, & lower trip points too!

awesome. I have my first recruit signing up next week .

Yeah! Now find a second so you can get those overrides!

melaniepc said:
awesome. I have my first recruit signing up next week .

That's great!!! Congrats! Just kept them coming and pretty soon you'll a new little familly! lol

You must submit $1250 in sales each month to get the override on their sales and your sales.

Good luck on getting your second recruit so you can start making some extra $$!!

What are the requirements to become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director with Pampered Chef, you must be an active Consultant for at least six months and have at least $15,000 in sales during that time. You must also have a team of at least three active consultants and be in good standing with the company.

What are the benefits of becoming a Future Director?

Becoming a Future Director with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. You will also have the chance to mentor and support other Consultants on your team.

How do I become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director, you must first express your interest to your current Director. They will then help guide you through the process and provide support and resources to help you reach your goals. You can also attend training sessions and conferences to learn more about the requirements and expectations.

What is the difference between a Future Director and a Director?

A Future Director is a Consultant who is working towards becoming a Director, while a Director has already achieved the title. Future Directors have not yet met all the requirements to become a Director, but are actively working towards it with the support of their team and mentors.

What are the responsibilities of a Future Director?

As a Future Director, your main responsibility is to continue to grow your business and your team. This includes mentoring and supporting new Consultants, setting and achieving sales goals, and attending training and conference events. You will also be responsible for upholding the values and mission of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
WendyAebi
  • chee65
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM