• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Question for Future Directors: Qualification and Sales Commission

L
ltkacz
As future director - if one of your consultants is not yet qualified - you do not get any commission on their sales - correct?

Thanks for help.

No- you do get overrides on not-yet-qualified recruits. But your sales must be $1250 or more in the month.

Ann...so ifBy month end my sales are $1250+ I'll get the overide at that point?

Yes. They only include overrides on month-end checks anyway. And then they'll have final numbers for your recruits to use as well.

Way to go!

...Thanks so much!!

Does the $1250 have to be in the calendar month or sales for the month? I have $1050 in shows already turned in and a show closing this weekend. It's a January show but will probably turn in Saturday due to waiting on full payment. Will that count toward my override incentive?

Calendar month - that is why so many push to submit by the last day of the month. They are trying to get commissions and overrides.

OOOhhhhhh... I had no idea. I hit $1275 in Jan. sales,...but will need $1250 in Feb. sales as well in order to get the overide on my "newbies"..... whew! I'll be working it!

1. What is the purpose of the commission question for future directors?

The commission question for future directors is aimed at determining the qualifications and sales commission structure for consultants working under their supervision.

2. What is the significance of a consultant being qualified for a future director's commission?

A consultant's qualification is important for a future director's commission as it reflects their knowledge, expertise, and ability to effectively sell products or services. It also ensures that the consultant is meeting the necessary standards set by the company.

3. Why would a future director not receive commission on a consultant's sales if they are not qualified?

This is because the future director is responsible for ensuring the success of their team of consultants. If a consultant is not qualified, they may not be able to meet the company's sales standards, which can ultimately affect the future director's overall performance and commission earnings.

4. Is it fair for a future director to not receive commission on a consultant's sales if they are not qualified?

This can be a subjective question as different companies may have different commission structures and qualifications for their consultants. However, in general, it can be seen as fair as it motivates future directors to ensure their team is well-trained and qualified, leading to better sales and overall success for the company.

5. Can a future director still receive commission if they help their consultant become qualified?

Yes, a future director can receive commission on a consultant's sales once they become qualified. This can serve as an incentive for future directors to invest time and effort into training and developing their team of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • jessicafawn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DZmom