• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Close Am I to Becoming a Future Director with My PC Business?

In summary, "I Did It!!!" is a popular recipe book by Pampered Chef that features easy and affordable recipes for everyday cooking. The recipes are designed to be simple and do not require any special tools or equipment. The book can be purchased online or through independent consultants.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I got my second recruit tonight. THAT MEANS I AM A FUTURE DIRECTOR!!! I am so excited. I got both my recruits this week. Now I only need 3 more to go to become a director. Wish me luck!

Sarah

Congratulations

That is so awesome for you. Keep it up!

Congratulations!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

YAHOO! Way to go!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D :D :D

:balloon: :balloon::balloon: Congratulations and Good Luck to you!:balloon: :balloon::balloon:

That's awesome! Way to go - maybe we can walk the stage together - I've got two and need to find at least three more to want their own PC business.

Congrats!!

1. What is "I Did It!!!"?

"I Did It!!!" is a popular recipe book created by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for everyday cooking.

2. Are the recipes in "I Did It!!!" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "I Did It!!!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, perfect for busy individuals or families.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Did It!!!" expensive?

The ingredients for the recipes in "I Did It!!!" are common and affordable, making it accessible for everyone to try.

4. Can I purchase "I Did It!!!" online?

Yes, "I Did It!!!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are there any special tools or equipment required for the recipes in "I Did It!!!"?

No, the recipes in "I Did It!!!" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools that can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies